: Budget101.com : I need your help! My daughter

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List : Budget101.com : I need your help! My daughter

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Dear Elizabeth: I will not only do what you request I will pray for your daughter and her family. I know it sound bad right know but it sounds like your SIL is suffering from PTSD. He may say he is fine but he is not. This break from him will do them allsome good and I hope when he returns he gets some help. As far as cutting of money he cannot do that. The military frowns on it. But rest assured when she does arrive home. Have her contact me. I have mentored a few militaryfamily members and I may be able to help. I pray for your family that they be kept safe, and they are able to come to you soon. Heavenly father we pray that this family be reunited safe and sound. We also ask that healing begin for all of them. They have lost so much in the past years. We also ask for travel mercy for all and that you guide and protect
      them. We ask all this in the name of the one our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. AMEN Please keep us posted. Yours in Christ Gail NEPA

We can do all things through him.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
      Yahoo! Answers – Check it out.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List : Budget101.com : I need your help! My daughter