GAil Moncivais

Default : Budget101.com : I need your help! My daughter

Dear Elizabeth: I will not only do what you request I will pray for your daughter and her family. I know it sound bad right know but it sounds like your SIL is suffering from PTSD. He may say he is fine but he is not. This break from him will do them allsome good and I hope when he returns he gets some help. As far as cutting of money he cannot do that. The military frowns on it. But rest assured when she does arrive home. Have her contact me. I have mentored a few militaryfamily members and I may be able to help. I pray for your family that they be kept safe, and they are able to come to you soon. Heavenly father we pray that this family be reunited safe and sound. We also ask that healing begin for all of them. They have lost so much in the past years. We also ask for travel mercy for all and that you guide and protect
    them. We ask all this in the name of the one our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. AMEN Please keep us posted. Yours in Christ Gail NEPA

We can do all things through him.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
    Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Ginny Thomas

Default : Budget101.com : I need your help! My daughter

<div style="font-family:bookman old style, new york, times, serif;font-size:12pt;">Elizabeth,

Have you checked with the military to see if they help your daughter? I would try to contact the base where SIL is stationed stateside and see what info. you can get. You should also contact a military attorney to get your daughter help. There should be some record made of the abuse for future problems. Your SIL is responsible for finacially supporting his family and the military will make sure he doesn't stop sending her money. I believe they will even deduct money from his pay and send it directly to your daughter. DO NOT do this on your own! Get the military involved for your daughter and grandkidsprotection.

Ginny