Newbie here

Newbie here

HI Everyone :wave: I heard about you from sufficient self forum. My DH and DGD recently moved from CA to TN to live with our DD, SIL and three more grandchildren! Our DD got back from Afghanistan right before Thanksgiving! So we are a family of eight now, so needless to say we REALLY need this

lots, great, turtle, dogs, happy, christmas, cooking, baking, holidays, chores, 6-13grrrrr, monica, taking, care, pets, allxmas-1, merry, kids, recipes, enjoying, here-that, supply, crafts, ideas, sight, moved, recently, live, forum, wave, heard, sufficient, grandchildren, newbie, needless, afghanistan, back, thanksgiving, family, busy

Thread: Newbie here

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbie here

HI Everyone I heard about you from sufficient self forum. My DH and DGD recently moved from CA to TN to live with our DD, SIL and three more grandchildren! Our DD got back from Afghanistan right before Thanksgiving! So we are a family of eight now, so needless to say we REALLY need this sight!

DH is still looking for a job, I am busy with the kids ( 6-13), chores and taking care of pets; 5 dogs, 1 turtle and of course LOTS and LOTS of baking and cooking!

Any help or ideas anyone can supply will be great!. I have been enjoying looking at all the great recipes and crafts here-that is as far as I've gotten so far.

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to you all!!
    Monica

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie here

Welcome! I'm a newbie also but am kinda finding my way around a little.
    Merry Christmas to you also!! Best of luck to you and yours!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just found this site today, it is a bit challenging to find my way around but it certainly has some great information to offer.

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. Just take your time and you will figure your way around to the sections that hold your interest the most!