Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Phyllis Hart
    Guest

    Default Herlean and your sweet pup

    I can understand your pain. We just lost our little yorkie Peanut in

    April. She was only 8, fine one day and gone the next. She had a type

    of canine leukemia and it took her in one day. We had her put down,

    she was suffering so. No sense in that. I still miss her terribly. I

    keep looking down so I don't step on her since she was so small and I

    miss her in bed next to me.

    It gets better but you'll always miss them.

    Phyllis








  2. #2
    Herlean
    Guest

    Default Herlean and your sweet pup

    That is true. You miss them always. I still miss the cat & dog (both 20+ years

    old) that died several years ago.



    Thanks for your wishes.



    Herlean



    Phyllis Hart <beaniehart@yahoo.com> wrote: I can understand your pain. We just

    lost our little yorkie Peanut in

    April. She was only 8, fine one day and gone the next. She had a type

    of canine leukemia and it took her in one day. We had her put down,

    she was suffering so. No sense in that. I still miss her terribly. I

    keep looking down so I don't step on her since she was so small and I

    miss her in bed next to me.

    It gets better but you'll always miss them.

    Phyllis










  3. #3
    Victorianne Cain
    Guest

    Default Herlean and your sweet pup

    Yes, i will always miss my little puppy. i am just now getting to where i think i can get another one. Vicky

    Herlean <wm_jun99@yahoo.com> wrote: That is true. You miss them always. I still miss the cat & dog (both 20+ years old) that died several years ago.

    Thanks for your wishes.

    Herlean

    Phyllis Hart <beaniehart@yahoo.com> wrote: I can understand your pain. We just lost our little yorkie Peanut in
    April. She was
    only 8, fine one day and gone the next. She had a type
    of canine leukemia and it took her in one day. We had her put down,
    she was suffering so. No sense in that. I still miss her terribly. I
    keep looking down so I don't step on her since she was so small and I
    miss her in bed next to me.
    It gets better but you'll always miss them.
    Phyllis





  4. #4
    Herlean
    Guest

    Default Herlean and your sweet pup

    It took me over five years to open myself up to having another cat. Once I did, she found me. She is really sweet and lovable.

    Herlean

    Victorianne Cain <vickycain@sbcglobal.net> wrote: Yes, i will always miss my little puppy. i am just now getting to where i think i can get another one. Vicky

    Herlean <wm_jun99@yahoo.com> wrote: That is true. You miss them always. I still miss the cat & dog (both 20+ years old) that died several years ago.

    Thanks for your wishes.

    Herlean

    Phyllis Hart <beaniehart@yahoo.com> wrote: I
    can understand your pain. We just lost our little yorkie Peanut in
    April. She was only 8, fine one day and gone the next. She had a type
    of canine leukemia and it took her in one day. We had her put down,
    she was suffering so. No sense in that. I still miss her terribly. I
    keep looking down so I don't step on her since she was so small and I
    miss her in bed next to me.
    It gets better but you'll always miss them.
    Phyllis

    [/quote]

    [/quote]


    &#32;
    Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
    Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.



 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •