Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    mkroom4trble
    Guest

    Default sanitizer poisening

    I recieved an e-mail saying that a small child ingested hand sanitizer

    and within 10 minutes she had alcohol poisening. She was taken to the

    hospital and blood testing showed she was legaly drunk. Please keep

    this product away from small children. Thanks.








  2. #2
    Gail
    Guest

    Default sanitizer poisening

    I read that too. I checked it out on www.snopes.com and it is true and

    they have a nice article about it. Thank you!

    http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/sanitizer.asp











    --- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, "mkroom4trble" <mkroom4trble@...>

    wrote:

    >

    > I recieved an e-mail saying that a small child ingested hand

    sanitizer

    > and within 10 minutes she had alcohol poisening. She was taken to the

    > hospital and blood testing showed she was legaly drunk. Please keep

    > this product away from small children. Thanks.

    >










 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •