Graduation Gift Ideas Needed

Graduation Gift Ideas Needed

Good Morning All! I'm hoping you all can help. I'm looking for some unique yet inexpensive gift ideas for high school graduates. We have 7 graduating at chuch and only 3 of them are going away for college. I

advance, college, cream, don, expensive, gif, gift, gift ideas, good, graduates, graduation, guys, hem, high, ideas, morning, needed, school, thinking, unique, buckets, karen, hoping, inexpensive, chuch, graduating

rugrats2661

Default Graduation Gift Ideas Needed

Good Morning All!

I'm hoping you all can help. I'm looking for some unique yet

inexpensive gift ideas for high school graduates. We have 7

graduating at chuch and only 3 of them are going away for college. I

was thinking about gift buckets (as 6 of them are guys), but don't

know what to put in them. What would you all do?

Thanks in advance!

Karen

Sondra Nelson

Talk to their Mom's (or Dad's) and find out what they use for toothpaste, deoderant, soap, shaving cream, razors and maybe a giftcard to McDonald's. I also get every graduate a copy of Dr. Seuss's "Oh the Places You'll Go". It may seem like just a kid book, but it is about choices in life, etc. Sondra

rugrats2661 <rugrats2661@yahoo.com> wrote: I was thinking about gift buckets (as 6 of them are guys), but don't
    know what to put in them. What would you all do?

&#32;
    TV dinner still cooling?
    Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.

Dee Webber

For those "going away"Laundry supplies & a roll of quarters.A basket filled with inexpensive kitchen utensils, & a few packages of Ramen for fun!Pre-paid long distance phone cardsA gift certificate to the local grocery store<BR class="khtml-block-placeholder">Other ideas:Gift cards to local fast food places.if you know where they are going to college, call the college bookstore & get a gift certificate to the bookstore!
    <SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate;color: rgb(0, 0, 0);font-family: Helvetica;font-size: 12px;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;letter-spacing: normal;text-align: auto;text-indent: 0px;"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate;color: rgb(0, 0, 0);font-family: Helvetica;font-size: 12px;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;letter-spacing: normal;text-align: auto;text-indent: 0px;"><DIV style="text-align: center;"><FONT class="Apple-style-span" color="#CB87FF" face="ArgonThin" size="7"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 36px;font-family: ArgonThin;text-align: center;"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(203, 135, 255);font-family: ArgonThin;font-size: 36px;text-align: center;">~d<FONT class="Apple-style-span" color="#A262FF" face="ArgonThin" size="7"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 36px;font-family: ArgonThin;text-align: center;"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(162, 98, 255);font-family: ArgonThin;font-size: 36px;text-align: center;">e<FONT class="Apple-style-span" color="#CB87FF" face="ArgonThin" size="7"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 36px;font-family: ArgonThin;text-align: center;"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(203, 135, 255);font-family: ArgonThin;font-size: 36px;text-align: center;">e~<DIV style="text-align: center;"><DIV style="text-align: auto;font-size: 14px;text-align: center;"><BR style="font-size: 14px;text-align: center;"><DIV style="text-align: auto;"><FONT class="Apple-style-span" color="#3537FF" face="Argon" size="6"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 24px;font-family: Argon;text-align: center;"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(53, 55, 255);font-family: Argon;font-size: 24px;text-align: center;">-Life-<DIV style="text-align: auto;"><FONT class="Apple-style-span" color="#29DAFF" face="Argon" size="6"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 24px;font-family: Argon;text-align: center;"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(41, 218, 255);font-family: Argon;font-size: 24px;text-align: center;">it's not about<FONT class="Apple-style-span" color="#7C2AD3" face="Argon" size="6"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 24px;font-family: Argon;text-align: center;"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(124, 42, 211);font-family: Argon;font-size: 24px;text-align: center;"><DIV style="text-align: auto;"><FONT class="Apple-style-span" color="#35FF99" face="Argon" size="6"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 24px;font-family: Argon;text-align: center;"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(53, 255, 153);font-family: Argon;font-size: 24px;text-align: center;">YOU<FONT class="Apple-style-span" color="#1EFFDA" face="Argon" size="6"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 24px;font-family: Argon;text-align: center;"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(30, 255, 218);font-family: Argon;font-size: 24px;text-align: center;">;<DIV style="text-align: auto;"><FONT class="Apple-style-span" color="#FFCD20" face="Argon" size="6"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 24px;font-family: Argon;text-align: center;"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(255, 205, 32);font-family: Argon;font-size: 24px;text-align: center;">it's about<DIV style="text-align: auto;"><FONT class="Apple-style-span" color="#FF1518" face="Argon" size="6"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 24px;font-family: Argon;text-align: center;"><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(255, 21, 24);font-family: Argon;font-size: 24px;text-align: center;">GOD!<BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"><BR class="Apple-interchange-newline">
    On Jun 1, 2007, at 3:00 AM, rugrats2661 wrote:<BR class="Apple-interchange-newline"><BLOCKQUOTE type="cite">Good Morning All!
    I'm hoping you all can help.<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space"> I'm looking for some unique yet<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space">inexpensive gift ideas for high school graduates.<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space"> We have 7<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space">graduating at chuch and only 3 of them are going away for college.<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space"> I<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space">was thinking about gift buckets (as 6 of them are guys), but don't<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space">know what to put in them.<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space"> What would you all do?
    Thanks in advance!Karen

<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space"> \|||/<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space"> (o o)----ooO-(_)-Ooo--------
    Helpt Us Win WF Partner Contest: Click Here: http://launch.womensforum.com/WF/web...x.aspx?id=1626
    To View the List Archives Please Visit http://www.budget101.com/forumdispla...iscussion-List
    Yahoo! Groups Links
    <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space"> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Budget101_/
    <*> Your email settings:<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space"> Individual Email | Traditional
    <*> To change settings online go to:<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space"> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Budget101_/join<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space"> (Yahoo! ID required)
    <*> To change settings via email:<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space"> mailto:Budget101_-digest@yahoogroups.com<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space"><SPAN class="Apple-converted-space"> mailto:Budget101_-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
    <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space"> Budget101_-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
    <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:<SPAN class="Apple-converted-space"> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

herberkids3

How about gift cards to the local video store, with bags of microwave

popcorn, and 2 20-ounce soda's? You could ask if they have a favorite

movie they don't own, and purchase that in lieu of a gift card, too.

Another thing that makes a nice gift basket for girls is an inexpensive

beach towel, sunscreen, & sunglasses.

Gas cards are popular more than ever, with raising gas costs. You could

bundle together a small car wash kit (go to Dollar Tree for things like

wax, sponges, even car wash 'mits'), an air freshner, and a gas gift

card.

If you know the person is a reader, get a gift card to a local book

shop, or a chain if they are going away to college.

For the ones that are going to college, ask which school they'll be at,

and try to get some towels and washclothes in the school colors- Greena

nd White for Michigan State University, Blue and Yellow for University

of Michigan, etc. Add in showering essentials- soap, shampoo, body

wash, etc.

You could get a gift card to a pizza place, too, so they can eat out

once they are at school. Include a basket with paper plates, napkins,

plasti-ware, and a couple of soda's.

Make a "gift card" up entitling them to 1 (or more) care packages for

when they are at school.

Hope some of these give you an idea or two!

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, "rugrats2661" <rugrats2661@...>

wrote:

>

> Good Morning All!

>

> I'm hoping you all can help. I'm looking for some unique yet

> inexpensive gift ideas for high school graduates. We have 7

> graduating at chuch and only 3 of them are going away for college. I

> was thinking about gift buckets (as 6 of them are guys), but don't

> know what to put in them. What would you all do?

>

> Thanks in advance!

> Karen

>

Jeanne Perillo

One of my favorite gifts to give a high school grad going to college is a gift certificate from their college bookstore. Although, this means you need to get the gift a week or two in advance if the bookstore is not in the area. What about that for the collegebound and gift cards to Borders or Barnes and Noble for the others? Jeanne

gourdsbykathy

Hi, for my daughter's graduation I made a CD with all the songs that

meant something to her and her friends during the 4 years at school.

I included songs from concerts they went to, plays they were in and

songs about "friends" The cover of the CD was a picture of the group

I scanned and the back cover was a picture of the school with the

songs listed. It was very well received and very inexpensive. I

wrapped it in a reusable lunch bag from my dollar store and a bow in

the school colors

Good Luck, Kathy

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, "rugrats2661" <rugrats2661@...>

wrote:

>

> Good Morning All!

>

> I'm hoping you all can help. I'm looking for some unique yet

> inexpensive gift ideas for high school graduates. We have 7

> graduating at chuch and only 3 of them are going away for college.

I

> was thinking about gift buckets (as 6 of them are guys), but don't

> know what to put in them. What would you all do?

>

> Thanks in advance!

> Karen

>