Feeding a Wrestling Team

Budget friendly ideas for feeding a sports team during the busy sporting season, cheap, filling and healthy Read More: Article: Feeding a Wrestling Team

feeding, team, article, wrestling, filling, cheap, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=3651-feeding-a-wrestling-team, season, read, healthy, ideas, friendly, budget, sports, busy, sporting

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Feeding a Wrestling Team

Budget friendly ideas for feeding a sports team during the busy sporting season, cheap, filling and healthy

Read More: Article: Feeding a Wrestling Team
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

You certainly covered it all in this article. And I know the kids (and all us parents) really appreciated all you did for the team and all the food and drinks you brought. No matter what anyone wanted, you pretty much had it covered.

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Feeding a Wrestling Team

Quote Originally Posted by ameh29067 View Post
    You certainly covered it all in this article. And I know the kids (and all us parents) really appreciated all you did for the team and all the food and drinks you brought. No matter what anyone wanted, you pretty much had it covered.
    Thank you! But It was definitely a Team Effort of all the parents that were there, everyone really chipped in. Plus, you guys gave me some great ideas and insight, I learned A LOT this season about the sport and I am ready for next year!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I know things have changed in the wonderful world or wrestling in the 26 years since I was on the mat, but I would avoid any dairy until the end of the day dairy products so south in your stomach during a match and are not pretty coming back up. It would have been easy to feed my wrestling team, there were two people to feed the coach and the trainer. Everybody else could have shared a box of saltine crackers and 2 liters of gatorade. The bananas are a great source of potassium and help with muscle cramps. Beef jerky was another staple, high in protein, no refrigeration needed, and light weight. Carry your meal on the scales with you if you can still make weight eat it. Oh yeah and if you need last last 1/4 lb stand on your head for about 5 minutes.