Thread: Trading Coupons

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Trading Coupons

I have alot of coupons that I collect weekly. If you have a wish list with certain things you want. Feel free to email me with your address and I will send them out to you. I will have a wish list posted of stuff that I need and if there are people that have those coupons that they are not using maybe we can make a trade.
    If we make a trade of coupons that would be great!!
    I am a single mom of 2 teenage boys and every little bit that I save is good.
    What I am doing is using the coupons for grocerys, what I save in groceries I put in a jar and save. Keep that money put away and hoping to use for a vacation. That I need!! LoL
    I save about 60 dollars a week from clipping coupons.
    I will post my Wishlist of the coupon I would like in this forum.
    Or you can get a hold of my by my email.

I have over 500 coupons so me making a trade list will just take me hours. But I do have alot of baby coupons, pet coupons, well over 300 food coupons, cleaning coupons, etc.

If there is something that you are looking for and you want to make sure that I have it email me and I will look to see if I have it. Also if I have two,three, or four of the same coupons I send those to you also. Because I feel, if you use it once I am sure you will use it again!

Kelly :Great:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to feelmykissesnow For This Useful Post: