B101 eBook "The 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month"- Freebies

3837The average family of 4 in the United States spends more than $700 a month on groceries alone. In the 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month" the author outlines how and where to cut grocery expenses to get spending under control while opening the consumers eyes to little

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: The Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month

Quote Originally Posted by Moondance View Post
    i am SO curious...I am new to the site so am not quite sure what siae family this is for...anyone give me a hint??
    4 people- Liss writes about her own family of 2 adults and 2 teenage boys (plus their friends that are always hanging around).

You can view her weekly menu plans here:

GroceryBudget101.com- - $50 Weekly Menus
    CC,

Yeah, This is my life now!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just got thru reading the Family Budget Guide to groceries under $250 a month. Lots of great suggestions and not a bunch of coupon cliping ideas! Strong work!

Smart Budgeter
    small city California. displaced country girl.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: B101 eBook "The 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month"

ok. I think I'm missing something here...
    I've recently started over 20 threads on the forum - posted some recipes in the dirt cheap category. I'm assuming that qualifies me to get this e-book free... but when I click on the download, it asks me for my paypal payment. How do I get it free?
    Thanks

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by farmkat View Post
    ok. I think I'm missing something here...
    I've recently started over 20 threads on the forum - posted some recipes in the dirt cheap category. I'm assuming that qualifies me to get this e-book free... but when I click on the download, it asks me for my paypal payment. How do I get it free?
    Thanks
    I am an active member as well and get the same issue. I also tried the "game" and it says all prizes have been won. I'm lost.
    ~Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but how many times our breaths are taken away!~

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Shellc1971 View Post
    I am an active member as well and get the same issue. I also tried the "game" and it says all prizes have been won. I'm lost.
    That promotion to get the eBook via a certain number of threads/posts ended last fall and The first thread was updated to reflect that change at that time.

There are currently 3 ways to Get our Latest e-Book:

1. Via Kindle:

The eBook is available for $3.49 on Amazon Kindle Downloads are instant and if you don't have a kindle device, you can view it with Kindles PC Reader!

2. Via Paypal:

The 57 pg eBook eBook is available for $3.49 (via paypal) Please note that it takes up to 24 hours for your purchase to be processed. All passwords are unique and created (by hand, not by computer!) once a receipt is received.

3. Win It! - visit our Daily Scratch & Win game for a chance to win a Free download of the eBook!

Please Note, all prizes in the Scratch & Win Game have been updated and new prizes have been added.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

SORRY i MISSED THE BOOK

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

WOw, great news. I will have to get this. Thanks your side rocks!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this still available to download for free? It's asking for money from Paypal.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast