B101 eBook "The 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month"- Freebies

3837The average family of 4 in the United States spends more than $700 a month on groceries alone. In the 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month" the author outlines how and where to cut grocery expenses to get spending under control while opening the consumers eyes to little

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: B101 eBook "The 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month"

I keep checking my email to see if I have a copy of this book, and so far I haven't seen any message about it. When will the ebooks be sent out to the first 150 people?

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by lanier445 View Post
    I keep checking my email to see if I have a copy of this book, and so far I haven't seen any message about it. When will the ebooks be sent out to the first 150 people?
    All ebook download info was sent out to each approved site within 24 hours, and if the site wasn't approved for some reason a notice was sent.

Have you checked your spam folder?

What is your website blog url where you posted the eBook on your site?
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I must be doing something wrong, just not sure what... I'm definitely not one who's very computer savvy.
    I'm pretty sure I have over the required number of threads started and posts, and my profile box thing shows I've had two downloads...I have one, but the other-which should've been your new"2012 family guide", isn't anywhere to be found. I've checked my personal email inbox and spam folder, and inbox here...nothing that I could find.
    I can't wait to read your new e-book, but I have to say, I've enjoyed, not only the information I've found in this site, but the forum also.

Any assistance would be very appreciated.

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would love to get this but right now we don't have the $$$ deployment cost us 600$+ just for hubby to have to return home because of little miss

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPaws View Post
    I must be doing something wrong, just not sure what... I'm definitely not one who's very computer savvy.
    I'm pretty sure I have over the required number of threads started and posts, and my profile box thing shows I've had two downloads...I have one, but the other-which should've been your new"2012 family guide", isn't anywhere to be found. I've checked my personal email inbox and spam folder, and inbox here...nothing that I could find.
    I can't wait to read your new e-book, but I have to say, I've enjoyed, not only the information I've found in this site, but the forum also.

Any assistance would be very appreciated.
    Yay!! Got it. I LOVE it! Thanks so much for the easy directions and the fantastic updated book. Love the recipe cards!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: The Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month

just came across this website today.
    wish I had found it a LONG time ago!!!
    there are 7 in our family, so ANYTHING helps!!!

looking forward to getting active here
    and getting a copy of this ebook!!!!
    Angelina - Drill SSGT's Wife, mom of 3 amazing kids

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: The Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month

new to the boards, can't wait to try this book. Looking to start the new year off right!

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey folks- if you had a chance to checkout the book, we'd love for your to share your thoughts on it here on Amazon!:

http://www.amazon.com/review/create-...sin=B00703HTGS

thank you!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast