Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Memorial Day Easy Entertaining
05-24-2007, 07:55 PM #1KellyGuest
Memorial Day Easy Entertaining
made with Chicken Grilling Blend
Tip: Add a capful of Salt-Free Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic to hot
cooked pasta for a quick and tasty side dish.
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
8 1 inch pineapple cubes
1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch (2.5cm) cubes
1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch (2.5cm) cubes
1/2 small red onion, cut into wedges
1 Tbsp. ) olive oil
2 Tbsp.1 capful Mrs. Dash® Chicken Grilling Blend™
1. Thread pineapple chunks, chicken, peppers and onions onto
skewers. Continue until you have four kabobs.
2. Preheat grill to medium high. Brush kabobs with olive oil.
Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash® Grilling Blend™.
3. Grill kabobs until chicken is not longer pink, 6-8 minutes,
Serving Size: 1 kabob
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Spicy Teriyaki Grilled Chicken and Pineapple
made with Spicy Teriyaki 10-minute Marinade
Tip 1: Use Salt-Free Mrs. Dash Original Blend as a substitute for
salt in any recipe that instructs you to add salt to taste or to
season with salt.
1 lb. boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves (about 4)
1-1/4 cups Mrs. Dash® Spicy Teriyaki 10-Minute Marinade, divided
8 rings fresh or canned pineapple
1. Marinade chicken in 3/4 cup (180mL) Marinade for at least ten
minutes. Separately marinate pineapple in 1/4 cup (60mL) Marinade for
at least ten minutes
2. Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken and pineapple
from Marinade, discarding Marinade.
3. Grill chicken for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked through,
brushing with remaining 1/4 cup (60mL) Marinade during the last 2
minutes of grilling. Place pineapple on grill for 2-3 minutes. Cut
rings in half and serve with chicken.
Serving Size: 1 breast + 2 rings
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 7 min to 10 min
Garlic Lime Flank Steak with Mushrooms and Peppers
made with Garlic Lime 10-minute Marinade
Tip: Try mixing Salt-Free Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy with cream cheese for
a quick and spicy spread on a tortilla wrap.
1 -1/2 cups Mrs. Dash® Garlic Lime 10-Minute Marinade, divided
1 lb. beef flank steak
4 medium portobello mushroom caps, halved
4 medium red peppers, seeded, halved
1. Marinate steak in 1/2 cup of the Mrs. Dash Garlic Lime 10-Minute
Marinade according for at least 10-minutes. Separately marinate
vegetables in 1/2 cup of Mrs. Dash Garlic Lime 10-Minute Marinade for
at least 10-minutes.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove steak from Marinade,
discarding Marinade. Remove vegetables from Marinade, discarding
3. Grill steak 7 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through,
brushing frequently with remaining marinade. Grill mushrooms and
peppers 4 to 5 minutes per side or until tender.
4. When steak reaches desired degree of doneness, remove from grill
and let rest 2 to 3 minutes. Slice thinly across grain. Serve each
portion of steak with 2 pieces mushroom and 2 pieces red pepper.
Serving Size: approx 10 oz
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min