Need Some Ideas - QUICKLY !!!

Hi group! I don't post often but really need some ideas. My daughter is having a slumber party on June 2 (13th birthday). I was able to get a really nice two bedroom suite donated to have it at. I need ideas with what to do with the girls after the pool closes, as I know they are not going to want

birthday, black, budget, call, free, great, hey, home, house, how to, ice, kids, mom, normal, pasta, post, safe, send, small, suggestions, ideas, brandon, mother, party, amber, brandie, james, kyle, george, wife, alvin, charlie, figure, jesika, thomas, neighborhood, army, cook, taught, income, aol.com, http://www.aol.com?ncid=aolaof00020000000503, alot, rural, blade, past, nice, bedroom, suite, donated

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    queenofgabend@aol.com

Default Need Some Ideas - QUICKLY !!!

Hi group! I don't post often but really need some ideas. My daughter is having a slumber party on June 2 (13th birthday). I was able to get a really nice two bedroom suite donated to have it at. I need ideas with what to do with the girls after the pool closes, as I know they are not going to want to go to bed, LOL! I am on a STRICT budget and want her to get the best party she can, she deserves it after she has helped me some much this past two years with my surgery recoveries and running the house. Please send me suggestions on how to make it GREAT!!!

Thanks and God Bless from St George, GA,
    Jai Kyle, wife to Alvin, mother to Thomas 13, Jesika, 11, Charlie 7, mother figure to Brandon 16, James 11, Amber 12, Brandie 10, Blade 7 and another Brandon 11 (yes I know this is alot, many of the kids in my rural neighborhood call me mom and come in and out as they know this is a safe home for them to come to. I do everything I can to help them and have taught myself to cook for a small army on little income <PASTA FONT>

See what's free at AOL.com.

Dusty Counts

We had a MAJOR financial reversal two years ago. My daughter planned her own 13th birthday. She had a slumber party here at home. She got some great ideas for games from books in the library. She had girls from 11-20 at her party. They all had fun playing the games. I don't remember what they were but she found them in game and birthday party books.
    Dusty in NC

queenofgabend@aol.com wrote: <font id="role_document" color="#000000" face="Arial" size="2"> Hi group! I don't post often but really need
    some ideas. My daughter is having a slumber party on June 2 (13th birthday). I was able to get a really nice two bedroom suite donated to have it at. I need ideas with what to do with the girls after the pool closes, as I know they are not going to want to go to bed, LOL! I am on a STRICT budget and want her to get the best party she can, she deserves it after she has helped me some much this past two years with my surgery recoveries and running the house. Please send me suggestions on how to make it GREAT!!! <font family="SANSSERIF" ptsize="10" face="Arial" lang="0" size="2">Thanks and God Bless from St George, GA,
    Jai Kyle, wife to Alvin, mother to Thomas 13, Jesika, 11, Charlie 7, mother figure to Brandon 16, James 11, Amber 12, Brandie 10, Blade 7 and another Brandon 11 (yes I know this is alot, many of the kids in my rural neighborhood call me mom and come in and out as they know this is a safe home for them to come to. I do
    everything I can to help them and have taught myself to cook for a small army on little income <PASTA font></PASTA>

<font style="color: black;font-family: ARIAL,SAN-SERIF;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;font-size: 10pt;font-size-adjust: none;font-stretch: normal;"><hr>See what's free at AOL.com. [/quote]

&#32;
    Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!
    http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*ht...invite.asp?a=7 hot CTA = Join our Network Research Panel

Sondra Nelson

Do girls that age still do make-overs? We used to all the time. We would do each others hair and make-up, and then be silly and take pictures. Do you have a fridge/freezer in the suite? If you do one thing my Mom always did (I had a lot of sleepovers) was a sundae bar. Get a half gallon of vanilla ice cream, one of chocolate, and one of strawberry. Chocolate syrup, caramel or butterscotch, whipped cream, a few cherries, sprinkles and set them all out. We always had bananas too. The girls can make their owns sundaes and then get all cozy and watch a rented movie. Sondra

queenofgabend@aol.com wrote: My daughter is having a slumber
    party on June 2 (13th birthday).

&#32;
    Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

armstrca

<DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="288310813-23052007">DIY Glamour-shots. Supply make-up, a digital camera, computerand photo paper. They can make each other up, then take pix print the good ones then pass them around. Or you could get a polaroid camera - the kind that shoots pix out then they develop.

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of queenofgabend@aol.com
    Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 12:25 AM
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Budget101.com : Need Some Ideas - QUICKLY !!!<SPAN class="288310813-23052007">

<SPAN class="288310813-23052007">
    Hi group! I don't post often but really need some ideas. My daughter is having a slumber party on June 2 (13th birthday).

carrie4kids

Hi! I don't post very often either, but I was compelled this time.

My daughter will be 14 on June 2 - too funny. You might want to

consider a makeup party (although my daughter doesn't wear makeup

yet, most do). They could do facials, learn how to apply makeup

properly, or give each other manicures/pedicures. Games also work

well, board games, cards, etc. If they need time to "calm" down, a

good video and popcorn might do the trick. My daughter likes to cake

decorate - they could all decorate a cake or cupdakes for your

daughter. Do a web search and you can easily find various games etc.

for parties.

On my daughter's birthday, we always spend the whole day together. I

sure am glad it's a Saturday this year. She loves to go to the mall

so this is always a special treat for her. We don't go to the mall

very often. We are going to get pedicures and who knows what else.

I'm open for any suggestions as well. I want it to be a great day. I

have four children, so I love to have this special time with her.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Carrie

http://www.carriebarnett.scent-team.com

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, queenofgabend@... wrote:

>

> Hi group! I don't post often but really need some ideas. My

daughter is

> having a slumber party on June 2 (13th birthday). I was able to get

a really nice

> two bedroom suite donated to have it at. I need ideas with what to

do with

> the girls after the pool closes, as I know they are not going to

want to go to

> bed, LOL! I am on a STRICT budget and want her to get the best

party she can,

> she deserves it after she has helped me some much this past two

years with

> my surgery recoveries and running the house. Please send me

suggestions on how

> to make it GREAT!!!

>

> Thanks and God Bless from St George, GA,

> Jai Kyle, wife to Alvin, mother to Thomas 13, Jesika, 11, Charlie

7, mother

> figure to Brandon 16, James 11, Amber 12, Brandie 10, Blade 7 and

another

> Brandon 11 (yes I know this is alot, many of the kids in my rural

neighborhood

> call me mom and come in and out as they know this is a safe home

for them to

> come to. I do everything I can to help them and have taught myself

to cook for

> a small army on little income

>

>

>

> ************************************** See what's free at

http://www.aol.com.

>

hweid11

I just thought of this idea....

Have an AVON party. Have a representative come to her party

after the pool time (nice clean faces) and have a "makeover"

session. Then send books home with each guest so the orders can

come in as a "book party"(that way moms can order too). See if the

rep. will give your daughter a percentage of the proceeds as a

hostess gift to pick out her own make-up & stuff. I know Mary Kay

does it that way, I think AVON does too. AVON is just much less

expensive

Hope this helps. It won't cost you a penny & your daughter gets

another gift

Hanna

P.S. I just let my 10 & 16 yr old daughters see this & they begged

me to do that for them LOL. They also said it's fun to have

everyone bring their favorite board game. Happy B-day to Your

daughter

>

> Hi group! I don't post often but really need some ideas. My

daughter is

> having a slumber party on June 2 (13th birthday). I was able to

get a really nice

> two bedroom suite donated to have it at. I need ideas with what to

do with

> the girls after the pool closes, as I know they are not going to

want to go to

> bed, LOL! I am on a STRICT budget and want her to get the best

party she can,

> she deserves it after she has helped me some much this past two

years with

> my surgery recoveries and running the house. Please send me

suggestions on how

> to make it GREAT!!!

>

> Thanks and God Bless from St George, GA,

> Jai Kyle, wife to Alvin, mother to Thomas 13, Jesika, 11, Charlie

7, mother

> figure to Brandon 16, James 11, Amber 12, Brandie 10, Blade 7 and

another

> Brandon 11 (yes I know this is alot, many of the kids in my rural

neighborhood

> call me mom and come in and out as they know this is a safe home

for them to

> come to. I do everything I can to help them and have taught

myself to cook for

> a small army on little income

>

>

>

> ************************************** See what's free at

http://www.aol.com.

>

Herlean

Movies and popcorn? I have heard some people let their daughters do each other nails (manicures & pedicures); facials, etc. Herlean

queenofgabend@aol.com wrote: Hi group! I don't post often but really need some ideas. My daughter is having a slumber party on June 2 (13th birthday). I was able to get a really nice two bedroom suite donated to have it at. I need ideas with what to do with the girls after the pool closes, as I know they are not going to want to go to bed, LOL! I am on a STRICT budget and want her to get the best party she can, she deserves it after she has helped me some much this past two years with my surgery recoveries and running the house. Please send me suggestions on
    how to make it GREAT!!! <FONT lang="0" face="Arial" size="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF">Thanks and God Bless from St George, GA,
    Jai Kyle, wife to Alvin, mother to Thomas 13, Jesika, 11, Charlie 7, mother figure to Brandon 16, James 11, Amber 12, Brandie 10, Blade 7 and another Brandon 11 (yes I know this is alot, many of the kids in my rural neighborhood call me mom and come in and out as they know this is a safe home for them to come to. I do everything I can to help them and have taught myself to cook for a small army on little income <PASTA and>

<FONT style="FONT: 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;COLOR: black;"> See what's free at AOL.com.

&#32;
    Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

docnsure

>

> Hi group! I don't post often but really need some ideas. My daughter is

> having a slumber party on June 2 (13th birthday). I was able to get a really

nice

> two bedroom suite donated to have it at. I need ideas with what to do with

For my daughter's 13th slumber party we got a newly released movie all the girls

could watch

(make sure that none of the invited girls have restrictions on what they can

watch). The DVD

was under $20 and we could watch it later. Give the girls some nail polish and

maybe even

some old makeup and let them dress up and talk and do what they want to do. I

think

sometimes parents feel that they have to have a plan for EVERY MINUTE of the

party- go with

the flow. They might all be friends but when do they get to just hang out and

talk, their busy

at school and after school activities. Oh one other thing we have done and the

kids all play

with it is blow up balloons and leave them lay around on the floor they will

start their own

games with them. Have fun!! Oh and if you have a digital camera let them take

pictures all

night. My girls can go through 300 to 400 shots in a night (but then again we

own a portable

photography studio). Just give them the camera they will have a blast

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast