Thread: Old Acu Uses

Blog Entries

Default Old Acu Uses

Have ACU military uniforms laying around that can't be DX (turned in for new)...well I am making stocking for lady and then a wreath for my house. The fabric is great to make those items and more such as baby bags, purses, wallets, and more.

Western South Dakota

Default Re: Old Acu Uses

I used a bunch of my dh's old uniforms (several different camo patterns) to make floor pillows and 2 bedspreads for my son. I have used some of the scraps as accent fabric in jackets and the scraps also make "cool" patches when my son rips the knee(s) out of his jeans. If I have enough of the fabric left, I plan on making a play tent for my youngest nephew. And if you happen to have girls instead of boys, you can take fabric paint and or sequins to jazz up the camo and make it more girl friendly.
    Love always hopes.