ECB DEALS

Get $8.99 ECB wyb Complete Multi-purpose solution 12 oz $8.99 Limit 1 Free after ECB[/B]

Get $1 ECB wyb (2) Hershey's Holiday Assorted 2/$5 Limit 1

Get $2 ECB wyb (3) Mars Chocolate Minis 3/$10 Limit 1

Get $2 ECB wyb (2) Mentos Pure White or or Pure Fresh 2/$5 Limit 1

Get $1 ECB wyb Lipton Iced tea 12pk $5.99 Limit 1

Get $3 ECB wyb (3) Dr.Pepper 12 pk 3/$11 Limit 1

Get $3 ECB wyb (3) Doritos 3/$9 Limit 1

Spend $15 Get $5 ECB wyb select Duracell Batteries Limit 1

Get $5 ECB wyb Crayola ColorStudio HD $29.99 Limit 1

Get $10 ECB wyb (3) American Express Prepaid Gift Cards Limit 1

Get $3 ECB wyb Green Dot Prepaid Mastercard or Visa Card Limit 1

Get $5 ECB wyb Lysol Healthy Touch system $9.99 Limit 1
$3/1 Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System Starter Kit (SS 11/6)
$5 Flu Shot Rebate. [lysol.com]

Get $2 ECB wyb any Colgate Optic White (excludes clearance items) Limit 2

Spend $10 Get $5 ECB wyb Crest Pro-Health toothpaste, rinse or Glide floss or flossers 30ct. Limit 2

Get $5 ECB wyb BOTH Razor and Cartridge Gillette Fusion ProGlide or Venus (excludes clearance items) Limit 1

Spend $10 Get $4 ECB wyb any Almay Cosmetics Limit 1

Spend $10 Get $5 ECB wyb any Physicians Formula Cosmetics Limit 1

Spend $20 Get $10 ECB wyb any Nuance Salma Hyek Cosmetics, Hair Care, Body or Facial Care Limit 1

Get $2 ECB wyb Olay body wash, bath bar or Total Effects body wash $6 Limit 1

Get $7 ECB wyb Olay ProX Limit 1

Get $10 ECB wyb DermaSilk Limit 1

Get $2 ECB wyb CVS Facial Cleansing brush kit or replacement head Limit 1

Get $5 ECB wyb Prilosec 42ct. $24.99 Limit 1

Get $3 ECB wyb CVS Omeprazole $19.99 Limit 1

Get $5 ECB wyb Align Digestive Care $28.99 Limit 1

Get a $10 Gift Card when you Spend $30 on these items: Limit 5

Puffs tissues $0.99
Tide or Gain laundry detergent $5.94
$2 off any Tide 10/30 P&G
ALL CoverGirl Foundation, Blush, Concealer or Eye (BOGO50%OFF)
Bounty Paper Towels $9.99
Dawn Dish liquid $0.99
50 dawn from 10/30 P&G
Duracell Batteries $9.99
Oral-B Cross Action Toothbrush $4.99
Oral-B $3/1 battery toothbrush 11/27 P&G
Pantene shampoo, conditioner or styler 2/$6.97
$3/2 coupons from 10/30 or 11/27 P&G
Olay Regenerist Facial Care $20.99
Vicks NyQuil or DayQuil $9.99
Mars Chocolate or Hershey's Singles (Buy2G1Free)
Nature Made Vitamins or Supplements (BOGO)
Gerber Good Start Formula $21.99
All Jumbo Pk. Pampers diapers 2/$19
Salon Nail Color or Treatment (psa $5.95)
Peanuts Recordable Storybook $19.95
Peanuts Sound Storybook $9.95
Peanuts Countdown Ornament $14.95
Hallmark Merry Oke $14.99
Seasons from Hallmark Ornaments (BOGO50%OFF)
Hallmark Boxed Cards or Photo Holder (BOGO50%OFF)

Do I have to buy $30 all in one transaction?
No, you can do as many transactions as you want. The bottom of your receipt will keep a tally of how much you've bought, and you'll receive your GC CRT once you've purchased enough in qualifying items.

Will I get my GC if I buy only $29.97 worth of qualifying items?
Yes, CVS deals actually print at 98% of the stated requirement; for this deal, 98% of $30 is $29.40, so that is the minimum at which the CRT will print. Here are the minimum price points to reach to get each GC:
$29.40 x 1 = $29.40
$29.40 x 2 = $58.80
$29.40 x 3 = $88.20
$29.40 x 4 = $117.60
.40 x 5 = 7.00

If I buy $40 in one transaction, will the extra $10 carry over?
Yes, in this scenario, you'd actually only need to buy $18.80 more to get another GC CRT (see 98% rule above).

If I buy $60 all in one transaction, will I get 2 GCs?
Yes, in this scenario, you'd receive a CRT good for 2 GCs. The cashier should then let you pick out 2 $10 GCs, and the CRT should take off $20. There was previously a glitch where CRTs for 2 (or possibly more) GCs weren't taking off the correct amount, but that seems to have been fixed.

If I buy $30 worth of stuff but use $10 in coupons, will I still get my GC?
Yes, you will. Coupons do not affect your GC deal tally; the pre-coupon price is what will count toward your deal.

If I buy something that is BOGO, will the price of both items count toward my GC deal?
No, the amount that counts is the actual price that the item costs, even if it's on sale. If a widget is normally $5 and is on sale as BOGO and part of the GC deal, $5 will count toward your GC deal if you buy 2 widgets.

How many times can I do the GC deal?
The deal is limit 5 per CVS card per week; that means you can buy a total of $147 worth of qualifying items to get a max of 5 $10 GCs every week. (See 98% rule above to understand why you only need $147, not $150.)

Will my tally carry over to next week, since the GC deal will be running again next week?
No, each week's deal is separate from the next week's and has different qualifying products; you only have until Saturday to finish your GC deal purchases for each week. Any leftover tally will disappear on Sunday.

My store activates the next week's sales early on Saturday afternoon/evening, and I can usually do the following week's EB deals on Saturday; can I start the next week's GC deal on Saturday too?
Yes, the GC deal is just like an EB deal in this respect. For the most part, if your store has already activated the next week's deals on Saturday afternoon or evening, you can start (or even finish) the next week's GC deal. Just like with EB deals though, there may occasionally be a conflict with the current week's sales, in which case the items may not count toward the correct deal for you. However, if the qualifying items are ringing up at the sale prices that you expect them to be for the following week's deal, then most likely they will count toward the GC deal just fine.

When do the GC deals end?
According to this press release [cvs.com], the promotion will run every week through December 25, 2011.

What gift cards can I pick from?
Your CVS should have a special stash of $10 GCs to use for this promotion; most stores should have GCs for Macy's, Gap, Applebee's, Barnes & Noble, Shell, American Express, and CVS.

American Express prepaid cards usually have an activation fee; is there a fee for getting the AMEX card as part of this deal?
No, there is no activation fee. If you redeem your GC CRT for a $10 AMEX card, you won't pay anything, and you'll have the full $10 on your AMEX card to spend.

zguru/sd

Printable Coupons are generally available for 5 days or less.

This Coupon has been added to the Budget101 Complete Coupon Database!