<FONT face="Goudy Old Style" size="4">What we did for my dd's bratz party is this:
<FONT face="Goudy Old Style" size="4">

<FONT face="Goudy Old Style" size="4">We had a "Fashion Makeover"
<FONT face="Goudy Old Style" size="4">We invited girls(acutally I was working at a daycare and we had it there,) but can be tweaked to have pretty much anywhere.
<FONT face="Goudy Old Style" size="4">We let the girls do each others hair with bows, barrettes and braids. They were allowed clear lipgloss for makeup. ( Had all of this from my dd's stuff)
<FONT face="Goudy Old Style" size="4">We then had a bunch of clothes they could put on top of their other clothes (dresses, skirts, etc) they then walked down a fashion runway where they got their picture taken. (clothes were from my sisters or old clothing that I had laying around)
<FONT face="Goudy Old Style" size="4">Games we had a pinata shaped like a purse. And then we did Pin the Lips on Chloe.(we bought the pinata, but made the pin the lips from posterboard)
<FONT face="Goudy Old Style" size="4">Now instead of doing the makeover or fashion runway you could do something like : Go to the dollar tree and get some beads and play rings. You can "hide" these on the ground and make cards for the girls to have a scavenger hunt for necklaces, rings, play shoes, pocket books, etc.
<FONT face="Goudy Old Style" size="4">For goody bags I got some hairbows, chapstick, fingernail polish and put those in the bags. All this stuffI got either from the dollar tree or on clearance.
<FONT face="Goudy Old Style" size="4">When she opened her presents she held up what she got and had the person giving her the present stand beside her and we took pictures of them, I got duplicates of these and sent one picture as a thank you note to the child