Quick and Easy Last Minute Hors D'oeuvres- Thanksgiving

So, the fam decided to show up afterall- after they couldn't be bothered to RSVP to the invitations you sent out over a month ago! Here's a yummy treat that'll shut their yaps while the turkey cooks: :turkeydance1: 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese 1 can Shrimp 1 bottle cocktail sauce

easy appetizer, fast appetizer, shrimp appetizer, shrimp dip, cream, shrimp, cheese, bottle, cocktail, open, sauce, cooks, turkeydance1, plate, approximately, serve, enjoy, crackers, turkey, serving, drain, rinse, pour, place, show, afterall-, decided, easy, minute, hors, doeuvres, bothered, treat, yummy, thatll, shut, yaps, quick, invitations, rsvp, month

Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Quick and Easy Last Minute Hors D'oeuvres

So, the fam decided to show up afterall- after they couldn't be bothered to RSVP to the invitations you sent out over a month ago! Here's a yummy treat that'll shut their yaps while the turkey cooks:

:turkeydance1:

1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
    1 can Shrimp

1 bottle cocktail sauce

Open cream cheese and place on serving plate. Open Shrimp, drain and rinse. Pour 1/2 Shrimp (or more, if you like) on cream cheese and top with approximately 1/2 bottle cocktail sauce. Serve with crackers and enjoy.
    ~ Lioness~

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Quick and Easy Last Minute Hors D'oeuvres

Quote Originally Posted by AngryLioness View Post
    So, the fam decided to show up afterall- after they couldn't be bothered to RSVP to the invitations you sent out over a month ago! Here's a yummy treat that'll shut their yaps while the turkey cooks:\
    hehehehe, you are one funny lady! I love your blog too; it's very poignant.

Thanks for the recipe, I usually have these ingredients on hand but I think I'll add just a touch of garlic powder to it.
    ~No Matter how bad it gets, I'm rich at the Dollar Store!!~