I Need a Buddy!

Weight Loss on a Budget Fit Buddies I Need a Buddy!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      BellyJean

Arggghhh, the holidays are almost here and I’ve already started gaining weight this fall. I got on the wii fit last night and was shocked to discover that it had been 658 days since I’d used it.

I dont want to balloon up over the holidays & I thought if I could work out everyday, I could lose some weight and still enjoy the holidays.

I’m looking for a wii fit buddy to help stay motivated, any takers?

Wii Bird

Hi. Have you found your buddy yet? Christmas is over and there is still lots of good food in the house.

I have to get back to my Wii and healthy eating. I’d love to have a buddy! especially a Wii fit buddy.

lilmomma

I don’t have a wii yet? I want to get a wii fit though.

Wii Bird

I got my Wii almost 2 years ago, and have put over 350 hours on it. amazing. I found that I could never get to a gym even if I had a paid membership.

no time before work, too tired after work, too lazy after dinner. So with wii I could get up early and work out in my pj’s.

I was dedicated for a long time, and then slowly did less and ate more, so gained back the 15 lb I had lost…. so now I’m back on track but with 20 lb to go. dumb.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Weight Loss on a Budget Fit Buddies I Need a Buddy!