Question about activity %

I have been avidly posting in the forum and my activity level is still sitting at 99.9%. Is there a glitch that is causing this? There is also an achievement for having a 100% activity and says I have 100% but not the achievement. I'm confused. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

activity, achievement, 100%, confused, appreciated, level, forum, avidly, sitting, causing, posting, glitch, 99.9%, question

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Question about activity %

I have been avidly posting in the forum and my activity level is still sitting at 99.9%. Is there a glitch that is causing this? There is also an achievement for having a 100% activity and says I have 100% but not the achievement. I'm confused. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Question about activity %

Quote Originally Posted by Armymomof2 View Post

The system calculates the activity by counting the actions a user has done.An action can be a post, a new thread, rating, etc. "Activity" says how active a user the last X day compared with the rest of the members in the forum.

Only 1 person can be at 100% at a time because the activity level is based off how active the users are compared to other users.

You can view the current Activity % Ranking for All members:
    Budget101.com - Ranking

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

The activity bars and calculations are also fluctuating Heavily due to changes on the backend. We're testing various functions, changing settings and viewing the impact of each setting. You may notice that your own activity ranges from 0-100% several times throughout the day, which is why the goodies shop is not enabled. Once we've finished our extensive testing on the server and settings, members will receive a notice when they login
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I also noticed that I was at level 12 now I'm down to level 10, all my achievements and awards are gone. I'm lost. Thanks again.

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Armymomof2 View Post
    I also noticed that I was at level 12 now I'm down to level 10, all my achievements and awards are gone. I'm lost. Thanks again.
    I can see your achievements in your profile page just fine. Awards are temporary based on daily activity. Only 1 person at a time can hold the award in each category and if someone beats you than it's taken away and from you and awarded to them.

I don't know if you've seen this or not but there is a whole Section about the experience points and goodies shop here in the FAQ:

Features FAQ