Thread: Missing award

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angry Missing award

To Whom It May Concern:

I had an award last night for blogging, it looked like a little news paper and now that you changed that activity tab to experience I"m missing points and my award. Is there any way to get back the award?

Rache

TechSupport

Default Re: Missing award

Quote Originally Posted by Armymomof2 View Post
    To Whom It May Concern:

I had an award last night for blogging, it looked like a little news paper and now that you changed that activity tab to experience I"m missing points and my award. Is there any way to get back the award?

Rache
    Hello Awards are recalculated daily and change "ownership" when they are calculated.

Also, regarding the missing "Activity" tab, we're testing several different (unrelated) systems and will soon be implementing a Little Shop of Goodies. When members participate in the site (by posting, reading threads, inviting their friends, blogging, etc) they earn points. The points will be redeemable for tangible items such as Gift Cards, Movie Rentals, Gas cards, etc. As I mentioned, the system is currently undergoing various testing and settings and will be launched shortly.

With the testing you will see fluctuations in points, awards, etc.

Sorry for any frustration and Thank you for your patience!

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Missing award

Thank you for getting back to me about this. I am glad to see that you all are trying to expand on the forums part of the most awesome web site I've been on for trying to help me save $$$