Making extra money?

HI. Does nayone know of a way I can make extras money without taking on another Fulltime Job? I work overnights and we are really tight on money so I need to figure out a way. Thanks

avon, beauty, club, extra, extras, figure, job, joi, join, making, member, money, online, overnights, receive, taking, tight, work, fulltime, nayone

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Jolene

Default Making extra money?

HI. Does nayone know of a way I can make extras money without taking on

another Fulltime Job? I work overnights and we are really tight on

money so I need to figure out a way. Thanks

Mindy Chemacki

Join AVON! It's only $10 to join and you receive guaranteed earnings of 50%

during your first four campaigns when you submit your orders online.

God Bless,

Mindy Chemacki

Your Unit Leader:Recruiter/Trainer, President's Club Member, E- Rep, &

Independent Avon Certified Beauty Advisor

Amber MOM 2 Eight

Unless you are your own best customer... and you over spend ever order. plus it cost me 20.00 to join....

<FONT face="arial narrow" color="#007f7f" size="3"><FONT color="#ff00ff">Amber wife to Abdias <FONT face="courier" color="#0000ff" size="3"><FONT color="#007f7f">Mother to: <FONT face="courier" color="#0000ff" size="3">Taylor 12 <FONT face="courier" color="#0000ff" size="3"><FONT color="#00bfbf">Ecclesiaste 10 <FONT face="courier" color="#0000ff" size="3">Tomas 10 <FONT face="courier" color="#ff00ff" size="3">Sofia 9 <FONT face="courier" color="#0000ff" size="3"><FONT color="#00bfbf">Marvel7 <FONT face="courier" color="#0000ff" size="3">Salem 4 <FONT face="courier" color="#ff00ff" size="3">Elvalina3 <FONT face="courier" color="#0000ff" size="3">Judah22 months

&#32;
    Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
    Check out

herberkids3

I've had some good luck with Treasure Trooper without doing much

actual "work", but it's not guaranteed income, either. One month, I

made $2.50 myself, while my referrals made me about $30 more, so I got

a $32.50 check. Then last month, between me and my referrals, I will be

getting a check for $110.55. It can go either way, but for the little

amount of work required to use it, it might be worth looking into. I

don't spend more than maybe an hour a week doing it.

And here is a website that helps with tips on how to earn easier money

there, even without a credit card. After I read through it, I went from

having earned $29.20 over 5 months, to earning $36.25 in one month. By

earning, I mean just me. My checks have come out to almost $500 over 6

months (7 counting April), though.

http://www.treasuretroopertips.com/

You can sign up with your regular email address- it won't spam you

there. But when you complete offers, use a different email address,

because you WILL get spam with the offers. You can do free offers,

offers that are free trials, offers that you pay shipping or a small

trial fee for (usually, you get paid more than you pay out), or offers

where you buy stuff. If you shop online, you can earn a % back if you

go through their links (they have a LONG list, including places like

Best Buy, & Walmart).

I also second using Avon. It's so cheap to sign up with, and you don't

have to buy the product. You just place the order, and earn money off

it. Simply leave books lying out at work, laundry mats, etc. Print

fliers up and post them places like college campuses, grocery stores,

etc. Avon also doesn't take up a lot of your time. You don't have to do

home parties, you don't have to go to seminars, etc, like Mary Kay. You

just take down the order when it comes in, collect the money, place the

order, and deliver the order (or, sometimes people will have it shipped

directly to them). You can also get a website through it to sell online.

Getting a 2nd job might be helpful, but honestly, if it wears you out,

it can make things worse.

Do you have a talent you can use? Sewing, gardening, crafts, web

design, etc, that you could market with some fliers?

ozi_nut

Hi Jolene,

Depends on how much money you want to make and how much time you have

depends on what you can do...

some suggestions would be

Ebay (declutter the house and sell off stuff)

Mow some lawns

Take in ironing or mending if you can sew

Babysitting

Cooking meals for people that are short on time (proffesionals etc)

I can't think of anything else at this moment I don't know how many

hours you work now and being a night shift worker does take it's toll

on you!

Shay

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, "Jolene" <jolenegreen@...> wrote:

>

> HI. Does nayone know of a way I can make extras money without

taking on

> another Fulltime Job? I work overnights and we are really tight on

> money so I need to figure out a way. Thanks

>

Herlean

Do you still have to buy your own catalogs and samples? I sold Avon years ago. Herlean

Amber MOM 2 Eight <wife_of_abdias@yahoo.com> wrote: Unless you are your own best customer... and you over spend ever order. plus it cost me 20.00 to join....

<FONT face="arial narrow" color="#007f7f" size="3"><FONT color="#ff00ff">Amber wife to Abdias <FONT face="courier" color="#0000ff" size="3"><FONT color="#007f7f">Mother to: <FONT face="courier" color="#0000ff" size="3">Taylor 12 <FONT face="courier" color="#0000ff" size="3"><FONT color="#00bfbf">Ecclesiaste 10 <FONT face="courier" color="#0000ff" size="3">Tomas 10 <FONT face="courier" color="#ff00ff" size="3">Sofia 9 <FONT face="courier" color="#0000ff" size="3"><FONT color="#00bfbf">Marvel7 <FONT face="courier" color="#0000ff" size="3">Salem 4 <FONT face="courier" color="#ff00ff" size="3">Elvalina3 <FONT face="courier" color="#0000ff" size="3">Judah22 months Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
    Check out

&#32;
    Check out

Maja Drouin

If you guys like jerky meat snack then Jerky Direct is a also a great way to make extra bucks, the jerky is sooo good, and contains no added additives, its USDA approved all natural and organic and comes in so many flavors. Heres a website if you want to look into it www.zesty.jerkydirect.com

Maja Drouin Jerky Direct, Distributor Web: http://www.zesty.jerkydirect.comFor Jerky Lovers. Fundraiser available. Phone: 651-463-4872 Free surveys Web: WorkingParent

&#32;

<table><td>
    Alt i n. F Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notesblok.

Rhonda

Bills or Food,Jobs,Welfare.....been there done that I'm sure sometime I will be there again.You never know what will happen. I have had jobs,been homeless with child and pregnant...young dumb and in love...ya know how it goes. I had a job I loved and was lucky enough to find after my divorce,payed 7$ an hour I'm in Oklahoma. I also worked in home health for 8$ hour basicly I went and cleaned housed and maybe ran an errand or 2,no certification required and worked at a mom and pop sewing shop for 6$.an hour. None of them was full time. I dont know how I did it. My daughter was a teenager and we had troubles! she felt abondened and acted out severly. You can try to explain to your children you have to do this and that to keep a roof over your heads but in the end they only want you time. I got a job with a cable company that paid better with any overtime I wanted. I hated it with a passion!!
    I got bit@#y,sick more, when I was off I partied more..drank...my teenage daughter still felt abondened and ignored,we went to counseling 2times a week.
    Sometimes no matter what you do things suck. You try to choose the lesser of 2 evils and hope you wont end up in hell. I found a loving man we married I told him I couldnt take that job anymore so he said quit, he could tell I wasnt happy. my daughter is a wife and mother who just bought thier first house. We talk on the phone everyday spend at least 2days a week out doing things thrift storing taking lil one to the park. I started my own business I sell cotton candy!! lol long story how that started. I make more in a weekend then I did working all week at a job I hated. Its not easy but enjoyable to me. Have you thought of selling something at your local fleamarkets?? craft show. you do have to pay for booth rents but you decide if you want to do that show or not maybe you could get another mom who is struggeling and would like to give it a go. Hand make things sell
    better then mass made stuff. I noticed that pet items go very well....one craft show I was at sold a doggie bed for 175.$ looked like one of those lil brass doll beds all did up with tiger print material...what do I know tho. Dog collars cloths treats..they all seemed to be selling well,also personalized items for babys children or grandparents. fall and christmas are the most profitable times for those. I went the long way around I know but things will work themselves out,maybe not how we want it but how its meant to be. You'll look back and say well If I hadnt went down that path I wouldnt of got here.
    oh yeah. does your husband have any car parts laying around? My husband is into drag racing and he sold some car parts carbs,rims piston rings...etc on ebay and made about 1200 that month he was suprised. I was to, I never made that much on ebay. Just make sure he doesnt turn around and spend it again...mine did but thats ok he was looking for money to build a different car and I suggested it to him and now he thinks I'm a genius..... If you need immediate cash garage sales are good.

Rhonda

&#32;
    Check out

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast