Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-12-2006, 04:10 PM #1
Back to School Oriental Snack Mix
Oriental Snack Mix makes 6 cups
4 cups corn or rice squares(chex)
1 cup honey roasted peanuts
1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon wasabi(horseradish) powder
1. Preheat oven to 250. Grease 13 x 9 baking pan. Set aside.
2. Combine cereal, peanuts and noodles on medium bowl.
3. Whisk together butter,teriiiyaki sauce,oil, garlic and wasabi powder in
small bowl until well blended.
4. Drizzle terriyaki mixture evenly over cereal; stir until evenly coated.
5. Spread mixture in single layer in prepared baking pan. Bake 30 to 45
minutes or until lightly browned; stirring every 10 minutes. Cool completely
in pan on wire rack. Pack in containers.