Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    E Jackson

Default Is There anyway to avoid ticket masket Charges?

just purchased tickets to a show and the tickets were pricey and we had to pay and extra 13.65 processign PER ticket plus a house fee of $2.50 PER ticket what a rip off these were $100 tickets to cirque du soleil / nashville normally I belong to group that can get discounted tickets by with cirque -- either pay their full prices offered or watch it on TV or DVD I object to the rip off of ticketmaster

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using <a href="

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49679/*http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php?o=US2140&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=Q107 Tagline&s=Y&s2=EM&b=50">Yahoo! Search Marketing.</a>

E Jackson

E Jackson <ejtrini745@yahoo.com> wrote: just purchased tickets to a show and the tickets were pricey and we had to pay and extra 13.65 processign PER ticket plus a house fee of $2.50 PER ticket what a rip off these were $100 tickets to cirque du soleil / nashville normally I belong to group that can get discounted tickets by with cirque -- either pay their full prices offered or watch it on TV or DVD I object to the rip off of ticketmaster The fish are biting.
    Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.

&#32;
    Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
    in the Yahoo! Answers Food Drink Q&A.

MJA

<font size="3" face="Arial">12.0pt;font-family:Arial;">More and more you can’t get tickets unless you go
    through Tickemaster. Hubby found that even driving to the event location; they
    still charge all types of fees. We’ve pretty much stopped going to
    expensive events like that because of the fees. Sorry it’s so high for
    you.
    <font size="3" face="Arial">12.0pt;font-family:Arial;">

Marie

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of E Jackson

Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007
    3:17 PM

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com

Subject: Budget101.com : Is There
    anyway to avoid ticket masket Charges?

just purchased tickets to a show and the tickets were
    pricey and we had to pay and extra 13.65 processign PER ticket plus a house fee
    of $2.50 PER ticket

what a rip off

these were $100 tickets to cirque du soleil / nashville

normally I belong to group that can get discounted
    tickets by with cirque -- either pay their full prices offered or watch it on
    TV or DVD

I object to the rip off of ticketmaster

<hr size="1" width="100%" align="center">

The fish are biting.

<a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49679/*http:/searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php?o=US2140&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=Q107 Tagline&s=Y&s2=EM&b=50">Get
    more visitors</a> on your site using <a href="%0d%0ahttp:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49679/*http:/searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php?o=US2140&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=Q107 Tagline&s=Y&s2=EM&b=50">Yahoo!
    Search Marketing.</a> <font color="white"><span style="color:<span width="1">

E Jackson

I live 90 minutes from everything that is fun sighhhh so I have to pay to get out of the house

MJA <lctroopmom@pacbell.net> wrote: <DIV class="Section1"> <div class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="Arial" size="3"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt;FONT-FAMILY: Arial;">More and more you can’t get tickets unless you go through Tickemaster. Hubby found that even driving to the event location; they still charge all types of fees.
    We’ve pretty much stopped going to expensive events like that because of the fees. Sorry it’s so high for you. <div class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="Arial" size="3"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt;FONT-FAMILY: Arial;"> <div class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="Fair Weather ttnorm" size="6"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt;FONT-FAMILY: 'Fair Weather ttnorm';">Marie <FONT face="Fair Weather ttnorm" size="6"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt;FONT-FAMILY: 'Fair Weather ttnorm';"> <div class="MsoNormal">From: <ST1>Budget101_@yahoogroups.com</ST1> [mailto:<ST1>Budget101_@yahoogroups.com</ST1>] On Behalf Of <ST1>E Jackson</ST1>
    Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 3:17 PM
    To: <ST1>Budget101_@yahoogroups.com</ST1>
    Subject: Budget101.com : Is There anyway to avoid ticket masket Charges? <div class="MsoNormal"> <div class="MsoNormal">just purchased tickets to a show and the tickets were pricey and we had to pay and extra 13.65 processign PER ticket plus a house fee of
    $2.50 PER ticket <div class="MsoNormal"> <div class="MsoNormal">what a rip off <div class="MsoNormal"> <div class="MsoNormal">these were $100 tickets to cirque du soleil / <ST1><ST1>nashville</ST1></ST1> <div class="MsoNormal"> <div class="MsoNormal">normally I belong to group that can get discounted tickets by with cirque -- either pay their full prices
    offered or watch it on TV or DVD <div class="MsoNormal"> <div class="MsoNormal">I object to the rip off of ticketmaster <div class="MsoNormal"> <div class="MsoNormal"> <div class="MsoNormal"> <div class="MsoNormal"> <HR align="center" width="100%" SIZE="1"> <div class="MsoNormal">The fish are biting.
    Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing. <FONT color="white"><SPAN width="1">

&#32;
    Now that's room service! <a href="http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3NDA3N Tg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHN sawNxMS0wNw--
    ">Choose from over 150,000 hotels
    in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel</a> to find your fit.

Vickie

I don't think so. When you have a phone or cable you pay FCC fees, no way around it. When you fly you pay FAA fees. Etc etc.........get the idea. Ticket master has to pay the employees..........

E Jackson <ejtrini745@yahoo.com> wrote: just purchased tickets to a show and the tickets were pricey and we had to pay and extra 13.65 processign PER ticket plus a house fee of $2.50 PER ticket what a rip off these were $100 tickets to cirque du soleil /
    nashville normally I belong to group that can get discounted tickets by with cirque -- either pay their full prices offered or watch it on TV or DVD I object to the rip off of ticketmaster The fish are biting.
    Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.

&#32;
    Bored stiff? Loosen up...
    Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.

~trina~

The price is decreased some on ticketmaster
    if you print them off yourselves.

The charges may or may not be higher if
    you go through a ticket vendor/broker too.

Seems like you are stuck with fees either
    way? ~trina~

-----Original Message-----

Jennifer Szczytkowski

you can buy the tickets directly from the venue...this has saved me tons of

money

Jennifer Thomson

University Of North Carolina - Chapel Hill

Neurobiology PhD Program

1 Cross + 3 nails = 4 giveness

>From: "~trina~" <poohzboo@allvantage.com>

>Reply-To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com

>To: <Budget101_@yahoogroups.com>

>Subject: RE: Budget101.com : Is There anyway to avoid ticket master

>Charges?

>Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:12:13 -0700

>

>The price is decreased some on ticketmaster if you print them off

>yourselves.

>

>The charges may or may not be higher if you go through a ticket

>vendor/broker too.

>

>Seems like you are stuck with fees either way? ~trina~

>

>

>

>-----Original Message-----

>

__________________________________________________ _______________

Mortgage refinance is hot 1) Rates near 30-yr lows 2) Good credit get

intro-rate 4.625%*

<a href="https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&sear ch=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5f&s=4056&p=5117&disc =y&vers=743">https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?pro...=y&search=mor\

tgage_text_links_88_h2a5f&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&ver s=743</a>

Runs with Scissors

12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black;">We bought Cirque tickets too. If you sign up for their club you get
    advanced seating and pricing. We
    are in <font color="black" face="Arial"><span style="font-family:Arial;color:black;">Houston<font color="black" face="Arial"><span style="font-family:Arial;color:black;"> and our
    tickets were $75.00 <span class="GramE">+($6.50 <font size="1" face="Arial">6.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:
    bold;">CONVENIENCE FEE
    <font color="black" face="Arial"><span style="font-family:Arial;color:black;">) for an adult and we are sitting (pretty
    much) front row center. I don’t
    think I even went through ticket master.
    They just send you a <span class="SpellE">Cd in the mail and you
    have to use it to order.

12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black;">

12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black;">Carol

<span id="_AthCaret">

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast