Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Box.net - Box.net, Inc.
10-14-2011, 11:40 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Box.net - Box.net, Inc.
The Box.net - Box.net, Inc. App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Release Date: October 23, 2008
Size matters: Get a FREE 50 GB lifetime account for file storage and sharing through Dec. 2, 2011. To get your automatic upgrade, download the Box app on your iPhone or iPad and register or sign in to your account - it's that easy. Box provides simple, secure sharing from anywhere – letting you easily store files online, send big files fast, access content on-the-go, and collaborate with others. Box for iPhone and iPad lets you:
• View files directly on your iPhone and iPad
• Share files easily with a link
• Upload photos to your Box account (iPhones only)
• Open files in other apps installed on your device, like Documents to Go and GoodReader (iPads only)
• Secure content with file-level encryption, a four-digit passcode and automatic logout when the app is closed
• Project files from Box to a TV, LCD monitor or projector via AV Out (iPads and iPhone 4S only); wirelessly stream content using AirPlay (iPad 2 and iPhone 4S only)
• Wirelessly print to AirPrint-enabled printers (iPads only)
No wonder more than 7 million users, including 77% of the FORTUNE 500, rely on Box for simple, secure content sharing.
“With the iPad and Box, our sales teams can get to information right away – they don’t even have to boot up their computer. The iPad and Box have eliminated that very scary ‘is the computer going to start' moment – completely." -- Charlie Hunter-Schyff, Head of Planning at O2 Media, Telefónica
© 2011 Box.net, Inc.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.