10-07-2011, 07:50 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Opinionaided - Kurani Interactive
The Opinionaided - Kurani Interactive App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Genre: Social Networking
Release Date: May 03, 2010
Ask Questions & Give your Opinion with Opinionaided
“Opinionaided’s free iOS app allows users to get advice and opinions on the fly…generating 90 million responses to over 1.2 million user questions for an average of 73 responses per question asked” - TechCrunch
"its killer quality is that it’s also highly addictive... Within two minutes, I had about 20 responses" - Mashable
- Get opinions & advice fast from tons of people
- Vote & comment on questions to help others
- Review responses instantly in results
- Meet people who like the same stuff as you
Submit a question to get thoughts on anything. For example:
- Do these jeans fit well? Any suggestions?
- Should I get an iPhone or Android phone?
- Should I dye my hair dark brown and cut it for my new job?
- What do you think of this as a profile picture?
- It's been 3 years, has it been long enough to date my ex's friend?
- Should the Mets trade Jose Reyes?
- Pink shirts for guys, in or out?
"The site returns solid answers and lets users reward good responses” - GigaOM
“get answers instantly” - Appolicious/Yahoo!
"Dead simple to begin getting and giving swift advice and opinions on what matters most to you." - The Next Web
"It is not like the myriad of questions and answers apps and websites that have popped in the last year requiring you to carefully craft content out of fear of being rejected or ridiculed (*cough* Quora *cough*). It’s simple, and I love simple." - IntoMobile
"A user can post a question and receive a deluge of responses instantly, in real-time.” - Vator
"... Angry Birds-like addictive quality to the application. The app works fast.” - Portfolio
Visit us at www.opinionaided.com to view top advisor rankings and more.
*Registration is required. Users must be at least 13 to register.
© 2011 Opinionaided, Inc.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.