Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Warp Dash - SGN
10-04-2011, 07:40 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Warp Dash - SGN
The Warp Dash - SGN App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Release Date: September 08, 2011
This great app is brought to you by FreeAppParty.com. Become a member to receive notifications for more cool apps and giveaways.
Speed into the future--how long can you survive? Welcome to Warp Dash, the most challenging arcade endurance racer to land in the iTunes App Store! Select your ship and race through the never-ending game grid with no boundaries, except the limitation of your gaming skills.
• Earn points and speed by collecting triangles and multiply your score on warp jumps.
• Navigate an always-changing environment; no two racing experiences will ever be the same.
• Unlock Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert leagues for faster play, more points, and bigger air as you defy a relentless onslaught of obstacles.
• Collect and deploy powerful boosters to become the grand champion, including Phase, Slowdown, Radar, Shrink, and Score boost!
• Accelerometer tilt controls for maximum flight control.
• Techno-dubstep soundtrack that adapts to your in-game actions.
• Earn achievements and top the Leaderboards through Game Center.
Stay tuned for exciting new updates, including advanced ships, boosters, and maps!
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/socialgamingnetwork
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sgn_tweets
© @ SGN 2011
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.
By Budget101 in forum Deals-n-StealsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2011, 05:40 PM
By Budget101 in forum Deals-n-StealsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2010, 10:00 PM
By Kelly in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2007, 07:27 AM
By Kelly in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2007, 11:04 PM
By Kelly in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2007, 12:13 AM