Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Breast Cancer Candy Dish Support Craft

Create your own lovely Breast Cancer Support candy jar from a ceramic flower pot - great gift idea to show your love and support

Read More: Article: Breast Cancer Candy Dish Support Craft
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

dratcliff

I think this is realy cute. I am a captain of a team for Relay for Life, and this would be a real neat thing to make.to raise money. The name of our team is
    HANDS OF HOPE. I am from Jennings county. I had 7 members on my team, and last year we raised $5,000.00We worked real hard thinking of way to raise. My husband Passed away with cancer, and it is my prayer that they will find a cure.
    Thanks again for the great idea, and may God bless you.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I LOVE this idea! I've made clay pot candy dishes before, but I haven't made an awareness one before. This is something I definitely will make - my mom is a breast cancer survivor. Thanks for sharing this idea.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I love this! My sister just went through a double mastectomy due to breast cancer. I think I might try this out! Thanks for the info!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

This would make a great shower decoration, then turn into a piggy bank later

Excited noob
    Downloads
    Uploads

What a wonderful way to raise awareness through such an adorable project! I think I'll be making some of these. My grandmother, grandfather, a cousin and many great aunts and uncles died of cancer. It runs pretty strongly in my father's side of the family, so all of my living family members on that side would appreciate this as a gift. My cousin passed away from breast cancer, as well as a good friend from school, so this is definitely a project that would be close to my heart.