Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Mrs. Dash Recipes
02-27-2007, 12:13 AM #1KellyGuest
Mrs. Dash Recipes
Herb Peppercorn Tilapia
made with Lemon Herb Pepper 10-minute Marinade
4 Tilapia fillets, about 6 Oz. (168g) each, or other mild white fish
3/4 cup (180mL) Mrs. Dash® Lemon Herb Peppercorn 10-Minute Marinade
1. Marinate the fish fillets in Mrs. Dash® Lemon Herb Peppercorn 10-
Minute Marinade in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, begin the Lemon Pilaf (recipe follows), if desired.
3. Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking oil spray and place over
medium heat. Add the fish fillets to the skillet and discard the
4. Cook the fish on each side for about 5 to 6 minutes, or until the
fillets are cooked through and flake easily with a fork.
5. Serve immediately with Lemon Rice Pilaf, if desired.
Serving Size: 7.6 Oz. (215.1g)
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms with Fresh Corn Salsa
made with Zesty Garlic 10-minute Marinade
4 large Portobello mushrooms, stems removed and clean
1/2 cup (120mL) Mrs. Dash® Zesty Garlic Herb 10-Minute Marinade,
plus 2 Tbsp. (30mL)
1 corn on the cob, remove kernels or 1 cup (240mL) frozen corn,
1 green onion, chopped
2 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
1. Place cleaned Portobello mushrooms in large plastic bag, add
Mrs. Dash® Zesty Garlic Herb 10-Minute Marinade and marinate for 10
2. Combine 2 Tbsp. (30mL) Mrs. Dash® Zesty Garlic Herb 10-Minute
Marinade, corn, green onions and plum tomatoes.
3. Place mushrooms on pre-heated grill and cook until tender about 3-
4 minutes per side. Brush with extra Mrs. Dash® Zesty Garlic Herb 10-
Minute Marinade during grilling, if needed.
4. Turn Portobello mushroom topside down, fill with salsa and serve.
Serving Size: 1 mushroom
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 8 min