Hi, Im a new member to this group and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Maja, I live in MN/farmington with my best friend and hubby Jeffrey- we have been married for 13 yr, and have a wonderful son, age 13. We also have a black cat named pumba. My husband works fulltime outside the house, and Im so far a sahm/wahm mom and keep my self busy with my business - I wasnt sure if my signature line was appropriate or not, it has about 20 words in it incl websites, so I left it out. Please let me know if its ok that I include it in my postings for this group. I joined this group as Im a frugal mom, love using coupons, great dealsetc. We're renting and just renewed our lease for another year, but hoping to get in to our first home within a few years or so, we dont have enough fora downpayment, but really trying to save up for that.We also have some creditcard dept, that we're trying to pay off, its not alot but some- I guess we're
lucky to have a goodcredit, so we have 0 % interest rate on our creditcards,I guess we shouldnt complain, weused to have about 20% in interest rate, and was trying to refinance with our bank for a lower rate, but they wouldnt help us out, so we decided to take advantage of some of the 0% creditcards offers we get in mail all the time, we're lucky and gotaccepted - we just spread the dept out on a few different ones, its 0% for a year, and when it expires we transfer the balance to a new 0%,til its paid of.We're just unsure if it will hurt our creditscore in the long run, and if we should cancel the creditcards that we dont use or not.We grocery shop at Aldi's all the time, and try to do that once a month only, we have a chest freezer and fill it up, that really help us alot. I think that is about it. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this group. Thank you, Maja
Drouin

<table><td>

Alt i n. F Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notesblok.