tamlynedwards

Default Swap Your Paperback Books

Swap Your Paperback Books - PaperBackSwap.com

*If for some reason my post with the image didn't work, the link above does work.

Please click this link. I will get a free book if you join the club for free to swap paperback books. You can swap hardcovers also. To start you post 9 books, and you can get 3 free.

Nicole Dobbs

Default Swap Your Paperback Books

<span style="font-weight: bold;">I did this! That is sooo cool! I cant wait to start recieving books!

tamlynedwards <tamlynedwards@yahoo.com> wrote: Swap Your Paperback Books - PaperBackSwap.com *If for some reason my post with the image didn't work, the link above does work. Please click this link. I will get a free book if you join the club for free to swap paperback books. You can swap
    hardcovers also. To start you post 9 books, and you can get 3 free. [/quote]

<span style="font-weight: bold;"> <span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191);"><span style="font-weight: bold;">
    Nicole Dobbs -AL-
    <span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"> Proud Mommy To:
    <span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);">Jeremy D<span style="color: rgb(0, 128, 255);">obbs (35 months 3 in Jan)
    <span style="color: rgb(255, 64, 255);">Brooklynn Dobbs (16 months dec 13th)
    <span style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"><span style="color: rgb(255, 64, 255);"><span style="color: rgb(255, 127, 0);">Proud Wife to my soulmate Avery Dobbs
    <span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 191);">

<span style="color: rgb(0, 127, 64);">

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191);">

&#32;_____________________________________________ _____

Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best
    spam protection around