Dark Nebula – Episode One – 1337 Game Design

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Free Apps Dark Nebula – Episode One – 1337 Game Design

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

The Dark Nebula – Episode One – 1337 Game Design App has been provided to you by Budget101.com

Dark Nebula – Episode One
      1337 Game Design
      Genre: Games
      Release Date: October 14, 2009

“5 out of 5. It’s in a completely different league to anything else that I’ve personally come across on the store.”
      – 148 Apps

“Dark Nebula is simply one of the best games the AppStore has produced.”
      – The App Era

“All-in-all, definitely an amazing game. One of the best I’ve played on the device so far…”
      – Touch My Apps

“Dark Nebula offers a very fun, action-arcade experience that we loved every second of.”
      – Touch Arcade

“Impressive futuristic action game with edge of the seat excitement”
      – Touch Reviews

“The game is drop dead gorgeous. Dark Nebula is all about the details, and each level is soaked in a thick coat of polish…”
      – We Play iPhone

“Dark Nebula – or Extreme Labyrinth as I like to call it – is one of the best ball rollers out there.”
      – Touch Gen

“5 out of 5. We found ourselves as enthralled with the gameplay as with the look of the game.”
      – Appsmile

“9/10 – Da Bomb. The game excels in all departments, graphics, controls, gameplay, sound and fun factor.”
      – Truthbombers

The best way to sum this game up is that it's like a labyrinth game but on steroids. Just tilt the device to move your character through the levels while avoiding traps, opening doors, bouncing, sliding and not falling off.

Designed by game industry veteran, Anders Hejdenberg. Lead designer of many world class games, including Battlefield 2: Modern Combat.

Episode one is roughly an hour long with ten action-packed levels that will have you bouncing, sliding, spinning and swerving all the way to the finish line.

Put your skills to the test by completing the game with gold star results on all levels and prove that you are the true master of Dark Nebula!

Search for “Dark Nebula trailer” on Youtube to see the game in action.
      © 1337 Game Design

just a note Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Dark Nebula – Episode One – 1337 Game Design’ is closed to new replies.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Free Apps Dark Nebula – Episode One – 1337 Game Design