Default email problems....please help

I have no idea what I have done, but I accidentally clicked
    on something and I have little dots between my words, a dot for every time I hit
    the space bar, and some type of character right next to my cursor. It only
    shows up when I and forwarding, or writing an email, but it is driving me
    crazy. I can’t tell it from my punctuation and my spell check is not
    catching every one of my numerous spelling mistakes. I have looked through all
    the options, but I can not figure out what I did to un-do it. I have Microsoft
    office outlook, I tried looking at the properties to get more information, but it
    came up a box for mail set up.

The character next to my cursor also shows up when I hit the
    enter button.

Thanks for your time!

Allison Cooper

Default email problems....please help

Melissa, My guess is that in Outlook you are using Word as you editor. In Word, there is an option to view the formatting. If you accidentally hit the button that turns on this view, you will see dots for each space, end of line characters, etc. To turn it off once it is on, look for a button inthe "standard"toolbar that has two straight black lines with a kind of tilted top on it. Hit that button and the formatting will shut itself off. HTH, Allison

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail.