Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-31-2011, 12:10 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Miniatures: Tilt-Shift Time-Lapse Videos - hit rolls
The Miniatures: Tilt-Shift Time-Lapse Videos - hit rolls App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Miniatures: Tilt-Shift Time-Lapse Videos
Release Date: February 18, 2011
Create time-lapse miniature movies using your iPhone!
- Control shooting interval in wide range.
- Apply Tilt & Shift blur effect.
- Increase color saturation.
- Noise removal.
- Vignette filter.
- Create videos directly on your device.
All together makes everything look like it is a miniature.
No further post processing is required.
- To avoid interruptions disable phone calls (Airplane mode).
- Use tripod or substitute to ensure your phone will not move during recording.
- Connect charger for long sessions.
Amazing Tilt-Shift Time-Lapse Videos Make Lilliputians of Us All.
Tilt-shift lenses sit off-center of the sensor plane of your camera
to produce photos with extremely limited depth of field,
giving the effect of a macro shot of a tiny scene.
When the effect is matched with the surreal speed boost
of many stills strung together into a time-lapse movie,
we get the other-worldly privilege of seeing real Australian
beach goers as an elaborate Playmobil scape.
Or Sydney Harbor in a bath tub...
© 2011, HitRolls.com
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.