List Price: $19.99 Deal Price: $17.34 You Save: $1.98 (13%)Risk Racing has created a bigger, brighter and more powerful light mine flashlight. This model almost the size of a baseball with the same underwater naval mine appearance. It is 8 times brighter and lasts 4 times longer than the standard size. It also includes a signal beacon and a red night-vision light. The functionally designed protruding posts can be used as tripods or quad-pods creating a 360 degree free-standing light. Eleven powerful neodymium (rare earth) magnets are located at the end of each post allowing the user to attach and aim the light accurately and securely in any direction. Powerful lumen tech LEDs are used in the front white lens (8 LEDs) and back red lens (4 LEDs). This light mine professional has four electronic light functions which are low power spot, high output flood, red night vision, and a high visibility hazard light. Car and motorcycle enthusiasts will find hundreds of uses for the Risk Racing light mine professional on the road, track, trails, or in the garage. This product can be kept in the glove box or saddle bag for road side repairs or to use as a hazard light on the side of the road. This can be kept in the tool box in the race trailer or drill press or machining equipment, or just stick it to the fridge and make it the go-to flashlight for the whole family. Hook a lanyard on it and use it as a magnetic pickup tool or use it when working on an engine, changing a tire, wiring a home theater, switching on a breaker, or even crawling around under a sink.Expires Aug 28, 2011

View the Deal Now