Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: 101 Stocking Stuffer ideas
12-01-2003, 01:11 AM #1RacheLenNixGuest
101 Stocking Stuffer ideas
These can be for your loved ones & even main gifts, also for your friends!
If you have any more ideas, send them my way please!
101 STOCKING STUFFER IDEAS
1. Chocolate - any kind will do!
2. Mandarin oranges or exotic fruit such as star fruit
3. Lottery tickets
4. Lipstick - buy a wild shade of red
5. Cozy mittens or gloves
6. Personalized or Christmas print coffee mug or tea cup
7. Tire gauge
8. Picture frames - buy a plain wooden frame and wrap it with Christmas wrap,
glue on Christmas ornaments, paint on holly leaves or apply Christmas stickers.
9. Silly Putty - fun for any age!
10. Baseball, golfball, rubber ball....
11. Night light
12. Christmas ornament - home-made or store-bought
13. Unique kitchen gadget like an egg slicer, grapefruit spoon, garlic press,
14. Deck of cards - search for one with unusual artwork
15. Hair accessories
16. A book or magazine
17. Magnifying glass
18. Gum or penny candy - buy the stuff that takes you back to when you were a
19. Pot pourri - create your own easy sachet by placing pot pourri in a lace
handkerchied, gather the kerchief and tie with a silk ribbon
20. Novelty shoelaces
21. Stamp pad and stamps
23. Decorative wine stopper
24. Journal or diary
25. Modelling clay
26. Touque or a scarf - hand-knit or purchase in a store - you can add your own
personal touch to store bought by stitching on ribbon, bows, buttons or beads
28. Home made cookies
29. Wallet or business card holder
30. Travel games
46. Coupons for fast food, or admission to museums or other attractions
32. Underwear or socks - be racy or pedestrian, your choice
33. Candles - and there are so many to choose from
35. Popcorn seasoning or spices
36. Nail polish
38. Airplane sized bottles of liquor
39. Packets of flavored hot chocolate or cider mix
40. Die cast metal car
41. Stationary or note cards
42. Bath beads, bubble bath or scented soap - make your own or go shopping
43. A copy of the gift recipient's favorite recipe - you can add some of the
45. Pencil or pen - try a pen with purple ink, a giant pencil, a fountain pen, a
twig pencil, etc.
46. Desk or wall calendar
48. Soap dish
49. The hottest hot sauce you can find
50. Seeds - try heirloom seeds or native wildflower seeds
51. Fishing lures
52. Glasses case
53. Coloring book
56. Paper puches in novelty shapes
57. Craft supplies - paints, brushes, wooden cut-outs, embroidery thread, beads,
doll heads, kits, etc.
58. House plant tools or decorative watering can
59. Sports water bottle
61. Mouse pad
62. Excercise bands or hand weights
63. Snow globe
64. Cold mask (the kind you store in the fridge and wrap around your face to
relieve aches and stuffiness)
65. Travel mug
66. Photos of the gift recipient as a child
67. Christmas theme costume jewelery
68. A tool - hammer, screw driver, pliers, etc.
70. Sewing, knitting, woodworking, needlework patterns
73. Decorative bottle opener or cork screw
74. Silly straws
76. Address book
77. Cedar balls for keeping closets and drawers fresh
78. Blank diskettes, cassettes, or CD's
79. Piggy bank
81. Jar of homemade jam or syrup or canned fruit
82. Decorative tea towels or hand towels
83. Hand held calculator
84. Jigsaw puzzle or other puzzle game
85. Homemade coupon book-made by you- & you can even include expiration
86. Small wooden trinket box
87. Small stuffed toy
88. Napkin rings
89. Model airplane kit
90. Personal radio
91. Sidewalk chalk
92. Personalized birth chart or horoscope book
93. Thermal lunchbag
94. Sheet music
95. Film for the gift recipient's camera
96. Gift certificate for fresh flowers
98. Fridge magnets
99. Travel maps
100. Long distance calling card
101. Bird feeder
GOD BLESS YOU!
"Not all who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
12-03-2003, 10:25 AM #2MichelleGuest
Re: 101 Stocking Stuffer ideas
Thanks Rachel! This may come in handy!
Here are a few more:
Avon mini bubble baths, hand lotions, chapsticks, etc.
nail polish, remover, decals
Travel size tissue packages
Travel size anything!!
votive or tealight candles
> These can be for your loved ones & even main gifts, also for your
> If you have any more ideas, send them my way please!
> 101 STOCKING STUFFER IDEAS