Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-09-2011, 06:00 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
GT Racing: Motor Academy Free+ - Gameloft
The GT Racing: Motor Academy Free+ - Gameloft App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
GT Racing: Motor Academy Free+
Release Date: March 10, 2011
Experience the richest racing simulation ever released on the App Store - and the best part is it won’t cost a thing to get started right now!
Download the game for FREE and take your first steps into the huge and fascinating Career mode. Pass driving tests and win races to progress as you unlock more cars and events with in-game credits and XP. Hours of racing thrills are waiting for you now!
And for those who want to unlock everything lightning fast, you can purchase XP multipliers and credit packs directly from the game.
FULL GAME KEY FEATURES
• 25 manufacturers and 107 licensed cars to buy, drive and upgrade including the Nissan GT-R, Audi R8, top of the line Ferrari models and even the Ford Model T.
• A new and elaborate physics engine particular to each car for the most realistic driving simulation on the App Store. Master your racing skills and tune your car just right to maximize performance.
• A wide variety of tracks, from the official Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to urban tracks, speed rings and rally tracks.
• A huge and fascinating Career mode: Pass license tests and enter to win increasingly prestigious racing events.
• Play against drivers from all over the world with local and online multiplayer for up to 6 players. Reach the top of the GT Racing: Motor Academy leaderboards.
Developed and published by Gameloft.
© © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery featured in GT Racing: Motor Academy mobile game are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.