Budget101.com : Re: Military Care Packages/ Home Baked Items

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I "tried" to look at everything on this email and each cookie offered came back "can't find site" and when I clicked on "click here" it also came back "can't find site." So I have to ask, What's up with this?"

baked, border, budget, budget101, care, cookie, email, face, family, good, home, info, item, items, military, page, recipes, site, size, table, back, find, looked, corrected, clicked, packages, click, budget101.com, offered

Pattpann@aol.com

Default Re: Budget101.com : Re: Military Care Packages/ Home Baked Items

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I "tried" to look at everything on this email and each cookie offered came back "can't find site" and when I clicked on "click here" it also came back "can't find site." So I have to ask, What's up with this?" Those cookie recipes looked so good. Is there anyway you can get this email page and its info corrected, SOON, please. Thanks, Ann

Pattpann@aol.com

Default Re: Budget101.com : Re: Military Care Packages/ Home Baked Items

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Thanks, I'll try this site. I tried each of the other places on previous email and everything just said "can't find site." Let's hope there was a momentary problem with my server. Really appreciate it that you wrote back as I have a son in the military and I'm always looking for ways to send him some goodies. Thanks again, Ann

Join us at Budget101.com

Default Budget101.com : Re: Military Care Packages/ Home Baked Items

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, Pattpann@a... wrote:
    > I "tried" to look at everything on this email and each cookie
    offered came
    > back "can't find site" and when I clicked on "click here" it also
    came back
    > "can't find site." So I have to ask, What's up with this?"
    Those cookie recipes
    > looked so good. Is there anyway you can get this email page and
    its info
    > corrected, SOON, please. Thanks, Ann<<