Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-05-2011, 08:12 AM #1
Motorola Roadster Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone (Retail Packaging)List Price: $99.99 Deal Price: $54.98 You Save: $45.01 (45%) Stay in touch on the road with Roadster Bluetooth speakerphone from Motorola's Elite Series which offers dual-microphone noise cancellation technology to ensure you can be heard over road noise and block out background noise better than any other speakerphone currently on the market. Equipped with MotoSpeak, the Roadster reads aloud text messages and allows you to dictate your text response, so you can stay in touch while on the road.
See larger image).
The Motorola Roadster makes sure you can hear and be heard over road noise while keeping you connected (see larger image).
Automatically turns on when you get into your car and off when you get out (see larger image).
- Industry-leading call clarity ensures that your calls will be clearer and crisper than with any other car speakerphone.
- Dual-mic noise cancellation filters out road noise so that your voice comes through loud and clear.
- Hear texts and dictate replies with MotoSpeak 2.0 (requires a smartphone with Android 2.2)
- FM transmitter allows you to listen to your calls or stream music wirelessly over your car speaker system.
- Listen to music and navigation from your phone through the Roadster with embedded A2DP Bluetooth profile.
- Hear audible updates on battery level, mute status, how to connect, and more via advanced voice prompts.
- Take calls from two phones at the same time with advanced MultiPoint.
- Entry on/Exit off functionality turns on when you get into your car and off when you get out.
- Talk time: Up to 20 hoursStandby time: Up to 3 weeks
The Roadster keeps your conversations clear and eliminates background noise with dual-microphone technology for superior noise cancellation. You can even listen to your calls over your car speakers by using the FM transmitter. The loud, 2-watt speaker works to combat cabin noise and wind, so you can focus more on the road and less on what's going on around you.
Intuitive and User-Friendly
The Roadster automatically turns on when you get in the car and off when you leave, ensuring you are always hands-free. You can even answer or ignore incoming calls with a single word and use the dedicated voice-dial button to keep focused on the road. The smartly placed buttons provide easy access to the most-used functions, and audible voice prompts give you updates on Roadster's battery life and more. Perfect for long drives or on-the-road business calls, Roadster has up to 20 hours of talk time, so you'll never have to worry about cutting calls short.
Stream music via A2DP on Roadster's powerful speaker, or over your car's speakers using the FM transmitter. Advanced Multipoint lets you pair Roadster with two devices, so you can take calls from your business and personal phones at the same time. Staying productive on the go has never been Expires Aug 17, 2011
View the Deal Now