Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Bake Ziti
08-28-2003, 12:55 AM #1Teresa in TexasGuest
This is my own personal recipe so it is tnt!!
· 1 pound of cooked ziti pasta
· 1 pound of cooked lean ground beef
· 1 can/jar of Spaghetti sauce
· 2 (14 oz) can of tomato sauce or stewed tomatoes
· Italian seasonings, salt & pepper (optional)
Mix all ingredients in a large baking dish and stir well until mixed.
Bake in oven for 30-45 minutes until bubbly. Add 2 cups of cheese (optional) on
top if desired in the last 5 minutes of cooking. (Leftovers will freeze well in
individual size ziplocks, Just microwave to re heat)
Teresa in Texas
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]