Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: The perfect food?
08-27-2003, 08:11 PM #1KristaGuest
The perfect food?
1) Lentils, a fine source of plant protein, don't take hours to cook,
unlike other dried beans.
2) Lentils are rich in soluble fiber, which helps control blood
3) Lentils provide some calcium, iron and other trace minerals.
4) Lentils are one of the best sources for folic acid, a B vitamin
critical for preventing neural tube defects.
5) Lentils may protect against some types of cancers and lower heart
Krista Rose ~~~My Page~~~
------>Hug Someone Today<------
Certified Virus Free... Because I care. )
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (scan complete, clean).
Version: 6.0.512 / Virus Database: 309 - Release Date: 8/20/2003
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
By mos in forum Coupons - OtherReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2010, 04:49 PM
By mos in forum ThanksgivingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2008, 07:11 AM
By mos in forum ThanksgivingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2008, 02:58 PM
By rtebalt in forum ThanksgivingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2008, 01:52 PM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2008, 08:02 AM