New here- Welcome Newbie!

Hi there... I am a wohm of 3 darling children (7 mos, 2 1/2, & 5). My husband farms full time, but that only pays farm bills. So my job pays personal bills + insurance. We are taking Dave Ramsey's FPU course. We are searching for a way for me to come home....we both have MS degrees. So surely

pays, bills, find, surely, degrees, home, countrytime, strawberry, koolaid, alternative, sort, powdered, drink, hoping, farms, husband, full, time, children, farm, dave, taking, ramseys, darling, wohm, personal, insurance, searching

Thread: New here

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile New here

Hi there...

I am a wohm of 3 darling children (7 mos, 2 1/2, & 5). My husband farms full time, but that only pays farm bills. So my job pays personal bills + insurance. We are taking Dave Ramsey's FPU course. We are searching for a way for me to come home....we both have MS degrees. So surely we can find something. I was hoping to find some sort of powdered drink mix alternative here..... something like countrytime or maybe strawberry koolaid

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New here

Quote Originally Posted by msweeten View Post
    Hi there...

I am a wohm of 3 darling children (7 mos, 2 1/2, & 5). I was hoping to find some sort of powdered drink mix alternative here..... something like countrytime or maybe strawberry koolaid
    Welcome to the site! I hope you'll be able to find a few things to help you get ahead. Here's a list of our Beverage Mixes, currently we have 81! :

Budget101.com - - Make your Own Beverage Mixes | Make Your Own Drink Mixes

My kids like the copycat Gatorade and Arizona Green Tea, which are actually located in the copycat/clone recipes:

Budget101.com - - Copycat ~ Clone

Farming is a tough business, particularly now in this economy, but it offers some nice benefits, like fresh food with Decent flavor!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**