toaster oven

Does anyone use a toaster oven? My sil and I were talking menus, chicken pot pie~~etc. After trying to cut electricity any and every way I got to thinking about using my older electric oven (220) to cook things. Would using a toaster oven be cheaper~~I really haven't used one nor have been

bee, border, bought, burning, cheaper, chicken, cook, cut, hat, menus, message, older, oven, people, place, table, talking, tex, text, things, toaster, thinking, removed], temp, worked, portions, [non-text, shyronn, cheaper~~i, pie~~etc, electricity, electric

Thread: toaster oven

Mark and Shay Crider

Default toaster oven

Does anyone use a toaster oven? My sil and I were talking menus, chicken pot
    pie~~etc. After trying to cut electricity any and every way I got to thinking
    about using my older electric oven (220) to cook things. Would using a toaster
    oven be cheaper~~I really haven't used one nor have been around people that do.
    I keep thinking about things burning and not being able to keep the temp right.

Has anyone bought one to use in place of their oven?? How has it worked out??

Thanks,
    shyronn

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Damon and Anna Reed

Default Re: toaster oven

"Debbie" <tchr@mtaonline.net>> Re: toaster ovens

You sound like you are not only sold on toaster ovens but also on the
    particular one you have.... Will you share the brand and type or size...I
    have always had toaster ovens but have never been able to get the results my
    mother in law and others have. thanks for sharing....anna