Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: 12 Weeks to a $250 Grocery Budget

12 week video series on HOW to cut your grocery budget to under $250 per month without using coupons. Learn how to save as much as $12,000 per year to use towards back debts and dig yourself out of debt

Read More: Article: 12 Weeks to a $250 Grocery Budget
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has this already started or did I ACTUALLY get in on the start? When/Where is week#2? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that there is NO COUPONS necessary! I get TIRED of couponers! I can't do what they do!

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Vieitali, Yes, you got in on the start- I'm working on video #2 right now!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

So excited for this series. I have a family of 5 but my kids are 7, 5, and 3. I started using your website when I started my debt free journey. My husband and I currently spend about $600 a month but we also host Sunday dinner for about 28 - 30 people. I sometimes buy convience foods, and have read the ebook about a year ago. I still don't have my food bill down. I buy a lot of fresh meat and produce at the big box store. We eat out about 1x a month. I hope I learn something new from your series and am very excited about it. BTW I love the slogan "Digging yourself out of debt, when all you have is a spoon." This is the truth as I know it. Thanks again for your website.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I know I am a year late in coming, but I am so very thankful to have found this site and can't wait to embrace the techniques for me to use my spoon on!