Unregistered

Default Article: Cabbage Noodle Casserole

This filling Cabbage Ramen Casserole combines the flavors of ramen, bacon and cabbage for filling, fast meal that will feed an entire family.

Read More: Article: Cabbage Noodle Casserole

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I lost the recipe for a cabbage/Raman noodle dish that was just cabbage, possibly onion in a vinegar type dressing. The noodles were added just before serving so they were crunchy. I don't remember any spices she used. Any one heard of this?

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Article: Cabbage Noodle Casserole

Quote Originally Posted by 9patchpatti View Post
    I lost the recipe for a cabbage/Raman noodle dish that was just cabbage, possibly onion in a vinegar type dressing. The noodles were added just before serving so they were crunchy. I don't remember any spices she used. Any one heard of this?
    My mother makes "Asian Cabbage Salad" every year for Christmas and I love it. The dressing is basically white vinegar, soy sauce, oil, and the flavour packet from the ramen mixed together. The salad was a coleslaw base with the raw ramen and toasted nuts added in. She would make the dressing in a mason jar and then dress the salad just before serving. She got it from a Company's Coming cookbook.