Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Newbie from Maine

Hi there, I am Tracy, I am a single mom. My daughter will be 4 in December.I work full time for a bank. I am new to couponing and budgets. I am sick of scraping by every week so i set out in search of something to help save money and stumbled across this site. Hoping to learn a lot from here.

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie from Maine

Hi Tracy, welcome to the site! I'm quite familiar with Maine, I grew up in Bridgton. There used to be a nice little store in Lewiston called Caswells, it was a scratch-n-dent store, so to speak. (On the right hand side, just before the bowling ally and the Big Mardens) They had really great prices on things like baking supplies, canned veggies, etc. I couldn't say for sure whether they're still there or not, I moved from Maine several years ago, but it was a great place to stock up on pantry items.

I am new to couponing and budgets. I am sick of scraping by every week so i set out in search of something to help savemoney and stumbled across this site.
    I'm glad you found us. The premise of the site is to reduce your grocery budget to $200 or so dollars per month so that you can use the savings to pay off back debts. There's a nice little ebook that you can download here:

Budget101.com - - Groceries Under $200 Month

Plus I post our family's $50 weekly budget and menu's online here:

GroceryBudget101.com- - GroceryBudget101.com - Reduce Grocery Bill to $50 week

Anyway, feel free to jump right in whereevah you see fit. It's wicked nice to see another Mainah!

~Liss~
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**