The Touch Racing Nitro - Ghost Challenge! - Bravo App has been provided to you by Budget101.com

Touch Racing Nitro - Ghost Challenge!
Bravo

Genre: Games
Release Date: March 29, 2010
<font size="2" face="Helvetica,Arial,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">
A BIG FAT UPDATE - GAME CENTER, RETINA DISPLAY, NEW CONTROL SYSTEM AND UNIVERSAL

As usual, Touch Racing Nitro gives you one of the most generous updates of any game!

New Features in version 1.3:
- GAME CENTER SUPPORT.
- RETINA DISPLAY SUPPORT
- New V-PAD CONTROL SYTEM
- UNIVERSAL

Global Leaderboards and Achievements, directly tied to your Game Center account!
Now you have the option of Game Center, Openfeint or both to continue your adventure! Get to work today and prove to your friends that you are the better Touch Racing Nitro player!
We have also worked more on balancing the game.

We&#39;d like to take this opportunity to extend our infinite gratitude to our fans everywhere. Please, rate us generously and we will continue supporting the game.

Follow us on Twitter for Touch Racing Nitro updates news.
http://twitter.touchracingnitro.com

Become a fan of Touch Racing Nitro on Facebook:
http://facebook.touchracingnitro.com

TOUCH RACING NITRO- No.1 grossing racing game - USA, UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovenia, Austria, Portugal, and Belgium!

Touch Racing Nitro is a racing game like no other on the iPhone. With 100% touch-control oriented design you will drive, drift, jump, launch nitros and fly over your opponents at the touch of a finger!

Media:
&#34;Unique Racer&#34;

- 148Apps 4/5

&#34;The unique controls blended with the excellent graphics and levels make Touch Racing Nitro a game worth owning.&#34;
- slapapp 4/5

&#34;The good graphics and responsive gameplay make Touch Racing Nitro an intriguing option for racing fans&#34;
Appcraver 8/10

Customers:
Thumbs, literally, UP!!!!!
by NurikabeFAN
Guys... Well, congrats. We had to go to the tutorial video in You Tube but now we&#39;ve got the hang of it. I am NOT a big games person but we had a blast playing this on the plane to California. My boys played it non stop for 4 hours and I was soooooo happy. It took us a while to learn that we had to use our two thumbs!!! anyway, THUMBS UP!! Thanks for making my trip easier.

Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.