Results 1 to 1 of 1
07-11-2011, 05:53 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Cube Dog - 3D Toy - podotree, inc.
The Cube Dog - 3D Toy - podotree, inc. App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Cube Dog - 3D Toy
Release Date: May 31, 2011 <font size="2" face="Helvetica,Arial,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">
Cube Dogs are adorable, 3D, interactive pets that you can customize to your hearts content! When you talk they repeat what you say! Tap them, and they do all kinds of cool stuff... like play baseball, and even fend of ninja attacks! Take a snap shot, and share with your friends!
CREATE YOUR PUPPY AND GIVE HIM A NAME!
- Choose your favorite color, nose, eyes, ears, feet, body, and head… Make him your own.
- Select from more than 130 features
- Create 3 different pets!
TALK, AND HE REPEATS WHAT YOU SAY IN A FUNNY VOICE
- Try it with your friends
HIT THE PLAYROOM!
- Tap your Cube Dog’s hand and he waves, legs and he’ll jump... Discover all the possibilities!
- Cube Dogs play fetch, turn into Zombies, and even fend off ninjas!
- Try up to 50 special tricks to choose from
PHOTOGRAPH YOUR PET IN THE REAL WORLD!
- You can snap pictures of your Cube Dog dancing on your desk, sitting on your head, or anywhere at all. Be creative!
- Take photos on-location, by using the camera on your device to create the background for your shots
Hint: PINCH and SWIPE the background to see your Cub Dog from any angle
Share your Cube Dogs with us and get exclusive content on Facebook(www.facebook.com/cubedog) or Twitter @podotreeUS.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.
By FreebieQueen in forum Free AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2011, 05:02 AM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2010, 01:58 PM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2010, 07:42 PM
By livenactive in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2008, 08:39 PM
By BiggerPiggyBank in forum Tips-n-TricksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2007, 08:46 AM