Daily Shop- Reportedly a DUD

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Duds Daily Shop- Reportedly a DUD

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      AngryLioness

This is what their site claims:

You really do not pay any money, and you can gain a beautiful dress or delicate product at Dailyshop. Every day we will send the dozens of daily free products and deliver them without any shipping cost.

Please note: Each registered members can only get one daily free product, meanwhile, please fill in your shipping address carefully, we will deliver the product smoothly in 7-14 business days.

They give away 20 per day and it starts at 7:00 am gmt.

the site link is:

https://www.dailyshop.com/

we believe this to be a crock of crap- no members (out of 25,000+ have ever reported they were able to see a “free” item available, they’ve always been “sold out”. this is simple marketing to get people to their site.

dud dud dud

Sarah Taylor

do you know how can I get it?

FreebieQueen

@Sarah Taylor 185236 wrote:

do you know how can I get it?

IMO, You really can’t sarah, this is a dud. It’s basically a marketing technique to get people to visit their site, which is why it’s listed in the duds section. The chance of getting something free is nearly impossible.

candence

FreebieQueen, I noticed on their facebook wall that everyday a lot of people waiting for their freebie. and i checked some earlier messages that makes me believe its real. it seems they met seriously tech problem yesterday that’s why so many guys complained.

Jane

The problem is, it’s not a real “Freebie” – in the fact that only 20 people per day can get in on it. I know plenty of people who have tried for it very early and none of them have ever been successful. It’s obviously just a marketing ploy.

Usually the freebies on Budget101 are actual freebies, you dont have to get up in the wee hours, or try a hundred times to possibly get something, you just fill out the form and get the freebie.

To me, Daily Shop is a dud.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Duds Daily Shop- Reportedly a DUD