Mother's Cloth and Cups

I recently ran across an ad for mother's cloth, me being me i had to see what it was. This led me on a two hour webploration of all natural/green feminine hygiene products. I was wondering if anyone has used any of these green forms of hygiene products and if so can you recommend them or give

ages, chi, cloth, cup, cups, eve, experience, feminine, forms, green, hour, led, love, lower, mother, natural, products, recently, thoughts, wondering, mothers, hygiene, give, read, find, mechelle, sort, irritations, itching, percentages, recommend, webploration, natural/green

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Mother's Cloth and Cups

I recently ran across an ad for mother's cloth, me being me i had to see what it was. This led me on a two hour webploration of all natural/green feminine hygiene products.

I was wondering if anyone has used any of these green forms of hygiene products and if so can you recommend them or give your thoughts please? From what I read, some help with the feminine itching, irritations and even have much lower percentages of TSS. SO i would really love to find out if anyone has any experience with this sort of products.

TIA
    Mechelle

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mother's Cloth and Cups

~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Downloads
    Uploads

I use the glad rags and they have saved me a lot of money, but I still worry about leaking...guess that part never goes away

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I agree. Always thinking about leaks, although (with Diva Cup) they're rare. And the comfort of not using the commercial brands is amazing. I had to grab some at the grocery store since I was out of town and unprepared (my cycle is lessening although I'm on 40, and I don't have a CLUE when it's going to come), and HATED wearing those pads. Ugh! It was awful.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have made my own cloth and use it on a regular basis. I have also used the cup. I liked it at first, but after my second child, it just doesnt feel right and I dont even use it anymore. I even used the size recommended for women who have had babies. Probably just a problem with me (though my obgyn says I am ok), but now I am wondering if any one else has had issues after it working out just fine.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Liss View Post
    Thank you for doing the recon for us. These have been useful.

Downloads
    Uploads

I wanted to thank everyone for their responses...