Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Office Chaos - Ian MacLarty
06-06-2011, 07:30 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Office Chaos - Ian MacLarty
The Office Chaos - Ian MacLarty App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Release Date: December 31, 2010
*** Free for a short time ***
It's chaos! The feared OMGLOL virus has hit your office network - all the computers are infected, and all staff in the building have been brainwashed to hunt down and harass you, the IT guy! As the last free-thinking employee on the payroll, it's up to you to reboot your co-workers using the only method that works - knocking them out with anything you can find! Fight your way through each floor, survive the onslaught of your mindless colleagues and eliminate the virus!
• 2 game modes - Story and Survival:
In Story mode, fight your way through the 10 floors of your office building and confront the dreaded OMGLOL virus in a hi-tech showdown. In Survival mode, fend off endless waves of your crazed co-workers for as long as you can and set a high score!
• 3 difficulty settings: Help Desk, Sys Admin and Senior Engineer.
• 2D physics environment with multiple object types.
• Flick your finger across the screen to hurl office items at your hostile co-workers. Control the trajectory with the speed and angle of your flick.
• Collect and install 9 unique anti-virus software CDs to help boost your abilities.
• Battle 6 distinct office employee types with their own unique powers.
• Swipe down to duck red-hot eye lasers fired by infected staff (eye lasers?!).
• Tap to punch when your colleagues get too close for comfort!
• Game Center support with online leaderboard for Survival mode.
• Support for multi-tasking and saving game progress.
© 2010-2011 Ian MacLarty and Jon Kerney
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.