Kingdoms at War – A Thinking Ape, Inc.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Free Apps Kingdoms at War – A Thinking Ape, Inc.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

The Kingdoms at War – A Thinking Ape, Inc. App has been provided to you by Budget101.com

Kingdoms at War
      A Thinking Ape, Inc.

Genre: Games
      Release Date: September 11, 2009

Take the throne of your newly formed kingdom, gather your allies close and send your armies off to conquer the world. Explore new lands and build the largest, most powerful kingdom!

ONLINE Massively Multiplayer Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) for the iPhone/iPod Touch!

GAMER REVIEWS:
      “The MOST addictive Game on the Planet! I never thought it was possible to have a game that pulls me to play so much…I know I will never lose my phone now because I have it with me everywhere to check for [game] updates.” -One ring to rule them all

“Amazing Game! I think I've run this app more than I hit the dialer on my iphone…crazy huh?” -GG7710

“This game keeps you engaged with a good mix of action and strategy. I've played a lot of titles in this category and this is THE BEST.” -Proclivity

“Dangerously fun. When I first started playing this game I only spent a couple minutes a day, but then I got sucked into it and started checking it compulsively every few minutes to score more hits. My friends got mad at me, my girlfriend started ignoring me, and it ruined my productivity at work. I've curbed it now, but this game is still dangerously fun and eating up my time. Totally awesome.” -randyv2

FEATURES:

just a note Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Kingdoms at War – A Thinking Ape, Inc.’ is closed to new replies.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Free Apps Kingdoms at War – A Thinking Ape, Inc.